Bedouin NEOM project and why Geeljires must keep a close eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeljires,

Irrespective of your Gobols, the next generation in Somalia must accept that we have a blank slate as a country--an empty canvas.

The bedouins will indirectly help shift the mindset of our old geeljires; stuck in a vortex of camel export dependancy long abandoned by the bedouins. This next King will indirectly change the mindset of Somali geeljires to see past looking to the arabs for inspiration and guidance.

Whatever gobol you're from everyone shares challenges and whomever changes their mindset first will steer Somalia in the right direction.

We don't produce anything as of yet and import everything (35% of the GDP goes to diesel for power generation). It's your duty to share and keep an eye on technological developments the world is creating for you. I say this is the greatest era in history to be Somali with complete conviction. You're literally getting a front row seat in watching countries and companies make billions of dollars worth of mistakes for you.

Everyone in the next generation must spread the word on renewables and disrupt everything.

We don't have billions of dollars in investments. To shift this culture AND your gobol in the right direction, the answer might be in Micro-Green-Tuulos that build tiny creative communities where young creatives can share ideas and test technologies that complement our landscape.

I agree with you, we can learn a lot from the saudis who share some similar cultural traits with us. Although I feel this Prince won't last, he's making too many enemies too fast and changing the dynamics of his country at a fast pace as well. He'll be loved by the West and Israel but make too many enemies close to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.