Becoming Ex-Muslim : The secret group of young Australians who've left Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That is downgrade leave islam for bunch drunk white man theories.

Let them visit Makah and stay there for 30 days I promise you they will repent real quick, Islam is real, the other religons are just as fictious as the bible.:denzelnigga:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That is downgrade leave islam for bunch drunk white man theories.

Let them visit Makah and stay there for 30 days I promise you they will repent real quick, Islam is real, the other religons are just as fictious as the bible.:denzelnigga:

Sxb If Islam is as true as others, how come 90% of humans don't want Islam? Besides muslims, nobody wants Islam
:gaasdrink:
Why assuming they are following the white man theories while you are following an arabic religion, made by a white arab named Muhammed:samwelcome:

In 30 years, the West will become racist, homophobic and islamophobic:fittytousand: :siilaanyolaugh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Leaving Islam in the western world is as brave as a 7 year old going down the play structure pole for the first time.

It's easier but still brave because you will get any help beside other non muslims.
In the muslim world, you are on Survival mode:shookgabre: Such pacific people:samwelcome:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Sxb If Islam is as true as others, how come 90% of humans don't want Islam? Besides muslims, nobody wants Islam
Why assuming they are following the white man theories while you are following an arabic religion, made by a white arab named Muhammed:samwelcome:

In 30 years, the West will become racist, homophobic and islamophobic:fittytousand: :siilaanyolaugh:

So per your logic you are just gonna leave Islam because people don't like it, that is dumbest accuse I have heard, might as well denounce your nationality too since no one likes ans.:gucciwhat:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So per your logic you are just gonna leave Islam because people don't like it, that is dumbest accuse I have heard, might as well denounce your nationality too since no one likes ans.:gucciwhat:

Did I say this? :9uoofqd: My own reasons of leaving Islam are different from the videos that i shared.

I didn't leave Islam because no ones likes it.
Islam is not a religion that i'm currently following:trumpsmirk::hillarybiz:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Brave looool......being gay in uganda is brave. Being gaal in australia is the opposite

Have you looked at Islamic terror attacks? Man, you can get blown up because some fanatics hate your views on islam. (remember Charlie Hebdo, and many others)
Being a gaal is different than being an ex muslim. A gaal = never been muslim, with no msulim family.

Being gay in a muslim majority city in the UK is risky.

:nahgirl::bell::ulyin:

Have you looked at Islamic terror attacks? Man, you can get blown up because some fanatics hate your views on islam. (remember Charlie Hebdo, and many others)
Being a gaal is different than being an ex muslim. A gaal = never been muslim, with no msulim family.

Being gay in a muslim majority city in the UK is risky.

:nahgirl::bell::ulyin:
Charlie hebdo for years mocked muslims and went over his way to insult and demean people. He deserved what he got

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Leave behind your bizarre hatred for Islam saaxiib and repent to Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala).

He is your Creator and by foolishly denying Him you are not "liberating" yourself as Iblees would love you to believe but rather you are cursing a vulnerable soul like yourself into the pits of Jahannam. It's never too late to repent to the Most Merciful.

Last edited:
So it was justified to kill him and some of his screw?
Yes....for me its not even about religion. If you go over your way everyday to insult people and mock them you deserve what you get it. This is how the real world work. Go outside everyday and be an asshole to people for no reason and you will get your head caved in. Freedom of speech aint gonna help you

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@Jaydaan you're a sick individual, a crazy individual one.
You're supporting murder because someone'else doesn't agree with you? Do you live in the West? If yes, then go back home where you can "live in the real world".

France also had a strong sense of Freedom of Speech. You won't get hurt if you mock a person or a religion because the law has your back. Muslims like yourself are a problem. If you truly believe in what you said, then the home is your destination. You're against the West's values, sicko.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
come on man, this aint brave at all. try this in somalia then declare bravery

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

Will you be safe living there mon ami?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts