Became addicted to mukbangs from Ramadan fasting

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
I watch these two guys usually eat food. They don’t make uncomfortable noises or make out with the food like these other creators do.

They only bunk bangers I prefer are the newbies. The amazing thing about them is they have a limit but they try to exceed it. They tend to fail the majority of the time and they throw up and this is the part that like like the most.🤮😂😂

Pastoralist

VIP
Watching mukbangs an hour before maghrib during Ramadan is some real nigga activity :mjohreally:
Everyone watches it for different reason, but my reason is watching others enjoy what my stomach wants at the moment.

They tend to fail the majority of the time and they throw up and this is the part that like like the most.🤮😂😂
We’re opposite in that regard, that sounds funny, but it’d also be maddening seeing the food go to waste from their gluttony. 💀

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I watch these two guys usually eat food. They don’t make uncomfortable noises or make out with the food like these other creators do.

It can be addicting even for me- who is NOT a foodie. But i feel every time i watch people eat with passion- i crave for greasy fried chicken. I skip the vids now- no time for GastroCocain vids

Pastoralist

VIP
It can be addicting even for me- who is NOT a foodie. But i feel every time i watch people eat with passion- i crave for greasy fried chicken. I skip the vids now- no time for GastroCocain vids
You’ve developed past that stage while I’ve only gone deeper.

The Gastro brain connection is given worth from watching those videos

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You’ve developed past that stage while I’ve only gone deeper.

The Gastro brain connection is given worth from watching those videos

the difference between me and u is YOU are a FOODIE. I am not. I only remember food when i am super hungry. But these fatties on tik tok want everybody to be fat like that. Like our somali eastii -the obese isaaq kid on tik tok uuff

Used to watch mukbangs when I was a kid back when it was normal . Now we got fat American overdosing on fried chicken and cheese .

may Allah help the Americans they’re too far gone

366930A1-00AC-441B-8141-CB27C29A49C8.jpeg

Pastoralist

VIP
Watching niggas eating foods is wild thing.
It sure is. Not sure what’s wrong with me, it’s really satisfying. It’s like those people that watch soap get cut up, or hydraulic press flatten something.
Like our somali eastii -the obese isaaq kid on tik tok uuff
That man is not Somali, he’s Somali speaking Sudanese 😉

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you resist ? Trans fat is too good not to dig in. Just can’t help it. The halal popeyes near me has half my net worth at this point

351E4E35-8049-45AA-9029-FA027A47B88D.png

I’m Australian saxiib excessive cheese and fried chicken is not in our diet . The most unhealthy foods are probably meat boxes overdosed with barbecue sauce

May Allah bless the wogs ( Muslim one’s )
For bringing kebabs and meatboxes
4A3E9B36-D22A-4647-B8BE-872732CA5B44.png

Pastoralist

VIP
Do you watch Nico Avocado? I only occasionally look him up to see if he’s still alive tbh
Too fruity in everything he does, I’ve watched him before, but it’s like watching someone slowly off themselves.

People have told me they watch him because he makes them feel better about their own body.

View attachment 332417
I’m Australian saxiib excessive cheese and fried chicken is not in our diet . The most unhealthy foods are probably meat boxes overdosed with barbecue sauce

May Allah bless the wogs ( Muslim one’s )
For bringing kebabs and meatboxes
View attachment 332418
So that stuff isn’t accessible over there?

You’ve probably eaten kangaroo I take it?

what the hell is a meat box 😭

Too fruity in everything he does, I’ve watched him before, but it’s like watching someone slowly off themselves.

People have told me they watch him because he makes them feel better about their own body.

So that stuff isn’t accessible over there?

You’ve probably eaten kangaroo I take it?

what the hell is a meat box 😭

2AD28464-6B42-48A8-AF0F-8EF043C78193.jpeg

heavenly food warya. You’ll get labcheex and a really full stomach but it’s worth it . Down that with a Sunkist and a solo all while having wogs scream out warya all day.

FEB18223-4B36-4319-A909-77D5FA70D182.png

it’s not like fried chicken and cheese isnt accessible it’s just not a popular food choice . Kfc is popular tho

A7EE665D-7F94-4068-B336-CA46CB824095.jpeg

kangaroo meat never tried it before

Last edited:

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
View attachment 332419

heavenly food warya. You’ll get labcheex and a really full stomach but it’s worth it . Down that with a Sunkist and a solo all while having wogs scream out warya all day.

View attachment 332420

it’s not like fried chicken and cheese isnt accessible it’s just not a popular food choice . Kfc is popular tho

View attachment 332421

I’m eating a hsp as I’m reading this 🤣🤣🤣
I can feel the cholesterol clogging up my arteries

Pastoralist

VIP
View attachment 332419

View attachment 332420

View attachment 332421

That looks incredible. Filling too, if the portions are as big as that picture, it must be expensive right?

KFC is popular until other chicken places show up. There’s a halal chicken place called chicken world here that absolutely dusts KFC.

not sure if that’s a good or bad thing, would you be willing to try?

Trending