Jubaland Pictures & Videos

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
You’re insane!!!
Where is your territory in between West and Southern of kismayo including coastal areas and islands to 160KM Badhadhe and Burgaabo, even as far as close to Hosingow. Who lives there???
You are right Absame is biggest tribe in Jubaland and we are rely on each other last 100 years.
they need us and we need them.
I rather share land with Absame than Giirgiir and Haweye and Madow.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Jasiirada Kudhaa Koonfurta kismaayo Waa Dhul Isku Darsaday Nimcooyinka Bada iyo Kuwa Berigaba. Waxaad arkaysaa Nin Lo' ku haysta Isla magaaladana Kaluumayste Ka ah.

Waa Dhul ku haboon Dalxiiska hadana aan Lahayn Adeegyada asaasiga ah. Inyar oo Isku Tashi lugu Dhisay mooyee waana magaalo weyn.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Waxaan Qirayaa Inay Tahay magaalada Geyiga Soomaliyeed ugu Qurux badan Waa Jasiirada ashqaraarka ah ee Kismaayo.

Waxay Leedahay Dekad Weyn oo ah Tan Sadexaad ee Ugu weyn Somaliya Dhaqaale badana Soo saarta iyo Madaar caalami ah Oo magaalada Ka Baxsan.

Waxay ku Taal Dhul Aad u cagaaran Oo Hawd ah Roobkuna Ku badanyahay Gu'iyo Jiilaal.

Vivo kisima

Somaliya Ha noolaato

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Is that where Buulo Bartire is?
No Bullo Bartire is In of north Kismayo.
This is the west of kismayo pass the airport 18 KM from kismayo.
I want them to expend their settlement in the north of kismayo.
Before there were no Darood settlement in the north of kismayo. I want them to settle Places like Bulloguduud and Gobweyn all in the North.
Bullo Bartire in just outside kismayo before Bullogaduud.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Does anybody knows how to take video from What’s up to here Somalispot. I had problem , it won’t let me do that.
Admin let me know how to do
Thanks

Trending