Beauty of lower juba region

Goobweeyne is beautiful. Got some family members that own farms there.
images

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I find it disturbing how Arabs manage to get fertile land wherever they go, Somalis need to start scrutinising these people and stop new ones from coming with their "akhi" bullshit. Apparently, certain crops grow with saltwater, but I don't think it's worth turning Goobwayn into something other than a Natural Park. Somalis already don't take into account public spaces when building towns and cities, which is a shame.
Arabs love farmland. Even in hirshabelle many own farms in places like Mahadaay, Buuloburte, Jowhar etc. During a trip into rural LS last year I noticed many of the farms were owned by Yemenis who each had multiple Bantu families working for them.

From what I know they obtained this the halal way, I could be wrong and if I am they should be deported and their land seized

Arabs love farmland. Even in hirshabelle many own farms in places like Mahadaay, Buuloburte, Jowhar etc. During a trip into rural LS last year I noticed many of the farms were owned by Yemenis who each had multiple Bantu families working for them.

From what I know they obtained this the halal way, I could be wrong and if I am they should be deported and their land seized

Arabs have always had their Eye On our lands, Somalia especially the South where areas are rich in farmland. The former Administration of HSM did a deal with Egypt in 2015, not sure when its going to come into effect, i heard the areas are In Bakool.

Somalia offers Egypt nine million hectares as model farm

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Arabs have always had their Eye On our lands, Somalia especially the South where areas are rich in farmland. The former Administration of HSM did a deal with Egypt in 2015, not sure when its going to come into effect, i heard the areas are In Bakool.

Somalia offers Egypt nine million hectares as model farm

nine million hectares? 34749.19427 sq miles? .....

I think the JL admin is making goobweyn into a state park or something of the sort.

Before the war we used to have
  • Daallo Mountain
  • Lag Badana National Park
  • Kismayo National Park

We should create new ones or Fix and return the old ones to how they where. We lost alot of Animals as well Lions, Elephants, Giraffes, ect

How do you claim back land in JL? Its like the wild west out there. Everyones just glorified organized crime figures lol
There’s law and order in kismaayo and it’s one of the best in terms of safety. There’s harsh laws in place for police,military and any civilian who acts out of place or take a life( death penalty). Gedo is the Wild West where people are still squatting in the farms and homes of people who fled the siyad bare red barets massacres in the late 80s.

Abaq

VIP
There’s law and order in kismaayo and it’s one of the best in terms of safety. There’s harsh laws in place for police,military and any civilian who acts out of place or take a life( death penalty). Gedo is the Wild West where people are still squatting in the farms and homes of people who fled the siyad bare red barets massacres in the late 80s.
9 Ogaden Jubbaland Darawish were executed for killing a sheekhaal guy in Kismaayo. Tell me anywhere else that would happen

Before the war we used to have
  • Daallo Mountain
  • Lag Badana National Park
  • Kismayo National Park

We should create new ones or Fix and return the old ones to how they where. We lost alot of Animals as well Lions, Elephants, Giraffes, ect
1200px-Somcoralreef.jpeg

Bajuni Islands should be a park, Goobweyn, the ones that existed before, Mountians up north, Zaila, Mangroove forest up north, and something within Sws and middle Jubba border since its empty.
Plus the Mangrove swamps down south near the Bajuni islands but deforestation needs to stop with the charcoal trade.
tempImagemXxYZk.jpg

tempImageEpr1iu.jpg

Alula has a beautiful Mangrove forest,
tempImagevEAknQ.jpg

Attachments

• tempImage6TslTW.jpg
    tempImage6TslTW.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 28
Kismayo isnt the entire Jubaland. I don't doubt that kismayo has things under control but the rest of the state is extremely lawless. Kismayo seems to be doing better now but the other areas are run by moroyans. Regardless of qabil.

That's exactly what I was thinking, I don't trust any of these Marehan land claims in that entire region. I remember when Huuraale was there, locals would be coerced into selling their land. So, they weren't just stealing, some of them were being slick and getting papers. Probably planning for the eventuality of being kicked out one day.

Huuraale Exposed Morgan's Plans to import MJ's and change the Kismayo land scape, Glad that failed. The pot calling kettle black is funny

Trending

Latest posts