Beautiful White Muslimah

I prefer a Somali looking hural eyn.. But first I must earn the right to enter jannah.

Of course sxb best thing we can do is have taqwa and make tawbah dying upon sincere tawbah or uttering shahadah sincerely is a good sign.

Uttering the shaahadah (testimony of faith) when dying, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “A person whose last words are Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah [there is no god but Allaah] will enter Paradise.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 3116; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood, 2673.

This don't make no sense to me, so let me get this straight we get to enjoy 72 virgins but women get nothing at all,no justice even in heaven WTH.
:faysalwtf:
I can sense you are trying to take lowkey cheap shots at islam.. Your questions don't come off as sincere.. But I'll answer one your questions you don't just get 72 virgins just for being a muslim man. If you are sincere I suggest you ask these questions a learned Islamic scholar instead of sspot members anyways.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I can sense you are trying to take lowkey cheap shots at islam.. Your questions don't come off as sincere.. But answer one your questions you don't just get 72 virgins just for being a muslim man. If you are sincere I suggest you ask these questions a learned Islamic scholar instead of sspot members anyways.

I am not taking no shots in Islam sxb ,I am genuinely curious what is women's fate would be in heaven, I mean God explained men's rewards in heaven but never mentioned what women will get, don't you think that is unfair to Muslim women who worshipped Allah as much as men and don't get none.
:tacky:

I am not taking no shots in Islam sxb ,I am genuinely curious what is women's fate would be in heaven, I mean God explained men's rewards in heaven but never mentioned what women will get, don't you think that is unfair to Muslim women who worshipped Allah as much as men and don't get none.
:tacky:
I knew you was being sarcastic

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I wanted to write something nice about black women but then I remembered ramladyme and her twerkaton and all the dhocilo wilding on twitter like there's no tomorrow. Sorry :francis:

Realistically the most degenerate of all women are easily and without a doubt north american/western european women and they are majority white.

Mozart

You need people like me
Realistically the most degenerate of all women are easily and without a doubt north american/western european women and they are majority white.

What would you class as degenerate ? Highest rate of paternity fraud is in Nigeria which is a black nation.

what’s that ? And who is ramladyme?
Maybe I wrote her name wrong.. She has a big gab between her front teeth and look like shaydan.. And she has this twirk contest on her IG where all kind of Somali hijabi girls are shaking their asses and some even pouring milk on their booty and doing all kind of kinky stuff :mjlol:

But those are not muslims and don't know any better due to their culture.. But here we have muslim hijab wearing women trying to beat these women in degeneracy.

Hourul Ayn have not been described as "pale".

Have your preferences but please don't add new and false things to the religion.

@Yonis @Manafesto

Ayn means EYES, not skin.

Allah does not prefer any skin tone or race to another. Acuudhu Bilaahi Minashaytaani Rajeem.

Al-Hawra' is a woman in whose eyes are lined with kohl, beautiful and bright. Al-'iyn refers to beautiful and huge eyes. The beauty of eyes in the female is one of the greatest signs of beauty. ... This is how al-hoor al-'iyn are: they have no faults of blemishes of any kind, rather they are beautiful in all ways.

The Houris (hoors/hoor al-Ayn) have variously been described as being “chaste females”, “restraining their glances”, “modest gaze”, “wide and beautiful/lovely eyes”, “untouched “like pearls”, “virgins”, “voluptuous/full-breasted”,
Sounds like a waifu

Trending

Latest posts