BEAUTIFUL WEDDING! Canadian Xaliimo goes back home, marries a loaded local (Possibly 4 Passport)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Dude got good taste, Sri Lanka is fast becoming the to go destination

No lie she drop dead gorgeous.

I wish them great luck but I hope he is not in the 4 miles square radius “government”.

I can’t blame her for marrying from back home considering that the faaraxs in Canada are either hooked to Hennessy or in prison.

She should never never never bring him to the West till she gets 3 years in the bag

Last edited:

Dude got good taste, Sri Lanka is fast becoming the to go destination

No lie she drop dead gorgeous.

I wish them great luck but I hope he is not in the 4 miles square radius “government”.

I can’t blame her for marrying from back home considering that the faaraxs in Canada are either hooked to Hennessy or in prison.

She should never never never bring him to the West till she gets 3 years in the bag
If he is loaded. He could have purchased a passport. Did it occur to you not everyone wants to come to the west

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If he is loaded. He could have purchased a passport. Did it occur to you not everyone wants to come to the west

Recently acquired money adeer

TherEfore he got himself a sharci (I think this is genuine love with benefits)

pirate money no doubt. he looks like the son of that afweney pirate who was tricked into coming to belgium and got arrested

They are a really beautiful couple may Allah bless their union. She's a doctor mashallah studied in Romania then moved to Somalia. Wedding venue looks amazing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending