Beautiful Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Baydhabo Janaay :rejoice: How good would it be to go for a drive, all around Somalia.

CvWknpJUIAA7Nh6.jpg

CvWyeKhW8AAUfbF.jpg

CvWygDoWgAArm9s.jpg

Cal-Madoow, Sanaag

CpVB23eWcAEDG9G.jpg

CpVB6dkWgAA9G-t.jpg

CpVBx13XEAAZ8o0.jpg

CwEyY8SXYAA2CcH.jpg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Calmadow is only 30 miles from Bosaso, the coldest place in Somalia is 30 miles from the hottest place.
Imagine if a road was built from Bosaso to Calmadow? Everyone would want to have a house there.

:lawd::ohhhdamn:

M

Maryam

I gave up on Somalia long time ago, y'all are too busy fighting each other based on qabiil. The country has huge potential. We were once the riches country in Africa during the 70s or 80s, we used to give charity to gulf Arabian countries. We have the longest coast line in Africa but skinnys always wana to fight each other :mjcry::jcoleno:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I gave up on Somalia long time ago, y'all are too busy fighting each other based on qabiil. The country has huge potential. We were once the riches country in Africa during the 70s or 80s, we used to give charity to gulf Arabian countries. We have the longest coast line in Africa but skinnys always wana to fight each other :mjcry::jcoleno:

it still got alotta potential I plan on opening business in Hargeisa theres beauty in the struggle

Calmadow is only 30 miles from Bosaso, the coldest place in Somalia is 30 miles from the hottest place.
Imagine if a road was built from Bosaso to Calmadow? Everyone would want to have a house there.

I think that they already started building a road.

I think the entire city would want a get away house on those highlands It's very appealing and also very close, our very own hamptons

They're currently in the process of constructing a paved road connecting Boosaaso to Ceerigaabo. I thought you'd know about it by now.

Had no idea Baydhabo is so stunning, ma sha Allah. I love that building looks like something you would find in Europe. Somalia is insanely beautiful.

Btw the business and development section is my very favourite. Keep adding to it and in sha Allah I will contribute when I find something. Lets keep this section alive yall.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Always been a dream of mine to take a road trip through all of Somaliweyn, starting from Djibouti and ending in Wajiir, drinking shaah with nomads, climbing the hills and mountains, taking a boat ride with fisherman, trekking through the Jubba forests

:banderas::lawd::kendrickcry:

One day inshallah

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Always been a dream of mine to take a road trip through all of Somaliweyn, starting from Djibouti and ending in Wajiir, drinking shaah with nomads, climbing the hills and mountains, taking a boat ride with fisherman, trekking through the Jubba forests

:banderas::lawd::kendrickcry:

One day inshallah
Expedition to make Somalia Great Again
upload_2016-11-11_2-2-47.png

sadasdasdas.png
I want to build a wall too mayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts