Not open for further replies.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
12004115_10153720417384218_445843065607412445_n.jpg

11999031_10153720416534218_3714977829126579527_n.jpg
11954662_10153720418894218_2100545184001301648_n.jpg

I

IntensiveCareUnit

beutiful wedding wallahey. where was this. do you know this couple? am gonna giess this was an ogaden wedding easy

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
No I copied from link provided by bandit fella. How can you tell that they are Ogadeen?

I

IntensiveCareUnit

allah barakallah swt gave me ability to identify my people. it is in their eyes sxb:hehehe:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Credits to Zack, my Issa brother.

Beesha Direed wedding, Issa wedding, Somali wedding. Alhamdullilah

Beautiful pictures :banderas:
this is a OG, Ajuran wedding. are you confused? i was once confused when i was 11 but how old are you?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
cali dhanto among many are OG. THIS IS NORMAL. i like my khat in small amounts so i am noraml.
Keep chewing your khat in big proportions while you fantasize of Bill Gates being Ogaden too. Weliba ku faan Cali Dhaanto and let the truth slap you in the end.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Keep chewing your khat in big proportions while you fantasize of Bill Gates being Ogaden too. Weliba ku faan Cali Dhaanto and let the truth slap you in the end.
ok how do you chew like your khat? wallahey if you chew like me you had had more love in your black hart. hada ruun sheego I dont even chew so you are in two kinds. Cali dhanto is OG, this wedding is OG and i am too. wallahey some people have something against ogadenia just because we are more free. free is not bad thing why shame it?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
ok how do you chew like your khat? wallahey if you chew like me you had had more love in your black hart. hada ruun sheego I dont even chew so you are in two kinds. Cali dhanto is OG, this wedding is OG and i am too. wallahey some people have something against ogadenia just because we are more free. free is not bad thing why shame it?
You are a confused fella. You've been watching ESTV too much and your brain thinks everything shown is Ogaden, that's why you think Cali Dhaanto is Ogaden and every cultural wedding is Ogaden. Nothing against Ogadens and they are one of the coolest people I know, but many are marqaan and don't know the demographics of DDSI.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

You are a confused fella. You've been watching ESTV too much and your brain thinks everything shown is Ogaden, that's why you think Cali Dhaanto is Ogaden and every cultural wedding is Ogaden. Nothing against Ogadens and they are one of the coolest people I know, but many are marqaan and don't know the demographics of DDSI.
you have low understanding of people. as a person of God (allah) i love all people and i like knowing all. but i also no people who I was born into because they are the close ones. to me. may be not you. I love my OG people and i should had had be made to feel mad or bad. they are my people. rich culture dont jealous wallahey that looks bad just say alhamdu.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

and i have never seen people say ali dhanto is not og. this is first time i find so funny. why the hate?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Iamashoppingcart you funny troll. I love Ogaden siil macaan, no hate on my part. To each his own.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

if you agree with my posts just rep me wallahey. this rooble person is so hateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending