Beautiful Somali and Asian wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the end for Faraxh's??? Does this mean time is up for us Faraxh what will happen to us. Sxhb this is making me scared i dont want to become and incel or a herbivore.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Is this the end for Faraxh's??? Does this mean time is up for us Faraxh what will happen to us. Sxhb this is making me scared i dont want to become and incel or a herbivore.

You're new. Don't be alarmist. This wedding is old. However, I find it interesting how they only post the minority of weddings on here as opposed to the majority.:farmajoyaab: It must be for those much vaunted platinum threads.

You're new. Don't be alarmist. This wedding is old. However, I find it interesting how they only post the minority of weddings on here as opposed to the majority.:farmajoyaab: It must be for those highly vaunted platinum threads.
Ah thank you for the warning, yeah I noticed why they only post ajnabi weddings since now its making me have a skewed perspective about Faraxh and Xalimoos dynamics when it comes to attraction and relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending