Beautiful Nigerian girl tries Somali food

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
The Caucasoid ancestors of Horners were brown-ish, but with very Caucasoid facial features.
I dont think so tbh. Probably the fact that our East African ancestors did not have extreme facial features as Bantus etc on average and were more caucasoid leaning. Maybe their hair wasn't as "nappy" either since Somalis often have much looser curls than mixed people.

But I actually think that we evolved to have darker skin over thousands of years.

Bohol

VIP
Not all Nigerian ethnic groups are Bantus. The Hausa/Fulani are mixed.

Belage1.jpg

Apollo

VIP
I dont think so tbh. Probably the fact that our East African ancestors did not have extreme facial features as Bantus etc on average and were more caucasoid leaning. Maybe their hair wasn't as "nappy" either since Somalis often have much looser curls.

But I actually think that we evolved to have darker skin due to selection. The initial mixing group were probably l

Copts, Negev Bedouins etc are very dark despite not having much Negroid. I think they were the darkest type of Caucasoids.

World

VIP
Copts, Negev Bedouins etc are very dark despite not having much Negroid. I think they were the darkest type of Caucasoids.
I've seen even half Bantu/Yemeni people(who are themselves ~20 % African) who are lighter than Horners on average.

Neither Somalis, Habeshas, or Sudani people have the derived G allele at SLC45A2's rs16891982 SNP even though our Caucasian ancestors carried it. That means we most likely selected for further pigmentation. And tbh it isn't that surprising given our environment.

Apollo

VIP
I've seen even half Bantu/Yemeni people(who are themselves ~20 % African) who are lighter than Horners on average.

Neither Somalis, Habeshas, or Sudani people have the derived G allele at SLC45A2's rs16891982 SNP even though our Caucasian ancestors carried it. That means we most likely selected for further pigmentation. And tbh it isn't that surprising given our environment.

Yeah, look at Mexican Native Americans. Some of them are almost as dark as Indians despite coming from Siberia/Eskimo area.

If they were left uncontacted for another 5,000 years I bet they would have Papuan color.

SumMo

very lowkey
Her nose is more Negroid than the Somali girl. Insane, even after 50% delusion.
You’re acting like these hairy pakkis don’t have big noses. Her nose looks like that because of the big-nose-genes comming from both sides of her family.

World

VIP
Yeah, look at Mexican Native Americans. Some of them are almost as dark as Indians despite coming from Siberia/Eskimo area.

If they were left uncontacted for another 5,000 years I bet they would have Papuan color.
The Khoisan for example, are only ~5 % West Asian(maybe even less) but selected rapidly for light skin due to living in South Africa. Yet the people who they inherited the light skin gene from (Cushitic nomads) are darker on average because there was no climate pressure in the land they inhabit.

Hypothetically, if instead of our Levant farmer ancestors migrating into Africa it were Africans migrating into Levant(but we still had same genetics), we would probably have white skin. Just lolz.

Apollo

VIP
The Khoisan for example, are only ~5 % West Asian(maybe even less) but selected rapidly for light skin due to living in South Africa. Yet the people who they inherited the light skin gene from (Cushitic nomads) are darker on average because there was no climate pressure in the land they inhabit.

Hypothetically, if instead of our Levant farmer ancestors migrating into Africa it were Africans migrating into Levant, we would probably have white skin. Just lolz.

Dark skin is superior to light skin anyway. Wrinkles less etc. Don't really care for that stuff.

Just the primitive facial features and archaic bone structure of Africans bother me a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending