Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Mind blowing sagacious wisdom

tenor.gif

If only that was true. Ugly people have it hard in this world, they get treated bad and it's impossible for them to find a husband/wife.

Wrong. Its easy for them to get a wife if they are loving, caring, know how to make their wife happy and will spend time with their children more than their friends. Looks don't mean anything.

At the end of the day we are skeletons.
If that's the case and we're all eqaul with all due respect. Then how comes every man on earth runs as far as he can from Madow women? Why do those Madow women in response then were wigs which get torn off when they fight with other women? I would feel offended if allah offered me a Madow houri and you would too stop kidding yourself. I'm all for living peacefully with ppl but stop with this sjw non sense, it's not my fault we were all created to hate certain looks.

Jabir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, Allah is beautiful and he loves beauty. He loves the loftiest of affairs and disapproves of foolishness.”

:ulyin::ufdup:

If only that was true. Ugly people have it hard in this world, they get treated bad and it's impossible for them to find a husband/wife.
I agree if your ugly you better earn money quick. Look at trump and Harvey Weinstein, if your rich they let you do whatever you like.

Wrong. Its easy for them to get a wife if they are loving, caring, know how to make their wife happy and will spend time with their children more than their friends. Looks don't mean anything.

I don't think so. Looks matter a lot to both men and women. Surely, you wouldn't want an ugly man for a husband, right? I remember reading this magazine that said that a woman's #1 fear during pregnancy is that their child will come out ugly .

Status
Not open for further replies.