BE HONEST WALAHI ! Have you got Indhayar Hargab (Covid19)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
More and more people I know have gotten it.

heck even my baby momma got it

did you had the headache?

breathing problems?

fatigue?

aches ?
Really dry cough for the first 2 days , then my Whole body was aching . That lasted for about 5 days, then I had breathing problems. Even to this day I think something's up With my lung capacity. I can't run or exercise as long as I used to. No headaches tho

vey_26-2-2020_018-6a48dbe3c36f67d35baa9902118089e3ff2576ca (1).jpg

I wear one of these if I leave the house not just due to covid but we have wildfire smoke in California so the air is really really bad.

Get at least a half face 3m respirator with filters, the little cottom masks and surgical masks are ineffective. Its also much more comfortable and reusable/lasts longer.

Really dry cough for the first 2 days , then my Whole body was aching . That lasted for about 5 days, then I had breathing problems. Even to this day I think something's up With my lung capacity. I can't run or exercise as long as I used to. No headaches tho
Take some vitamin C,D,and Zinc during the winter things might get worse you should try to strengthen your immune system.

View attachment 141530
I wear one of these if I leave the house not just due to covid but we have wildfire smoke in California so the air is really really bad.

Get at least a half face 3m respirator with filters, the little cottom masks and surgical masks are ineffective. Its also much more comfortable and reusable/lasts longer.
It's getting smoky in California, tell Jake Paul to stop having house parties a lot of people are staying at home which is increasing the rates of pollution at an alarming rate.

It's getting smoky in California, tell Jake Paul to stop having house parties a lot of people are staying at home which is increasing the rates of pollution at an alarming rate.
I dont even know who that is. I only heard that name on the news and they said he was some youtuber. why are they putting random noname vloggers on tv news.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

inkaari ha ku dhacdo Indhayarta

Gambar

VIP
Never got it alhamdulilah even though I was near someone who got it I made sure to wear a mask and they stank so I told them to move away from me.

Trending

Latest posts