BDSM test and my results

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, Mr. bidaar-ridden, I'm not your edo. Second, I don't believe in tampering with the goodies. And would it kill you to control your thirst?
bidaar-ridden?:farmajoyaab: you are over 30 walalo/abayo is not applicable and best to tamper with the goodies before they run dry:siilaanyolaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
bidaar-ridden?:farmajoyaab: you are over 30 walalo/abayo is not applicable and best to tamper with the goodies before they run dry:siilaanyolaugh:

Let me turn to sand. I don't need saving.:mjlol: The question I have for you is why does this trouble you?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It saddens me you have lived till that age without the touch of...

So you must belong to the same cult as @El padrone et al. Are you getting paid to get me laid? :pachah1:I suggest you busy yourself with something else. There is always demand for Puss in Boots by lascivious sausage owners. Thing is I want something non-physical soomaha. Long and malaabless courtship is my thing. They just want to give me a ring. Without getting to know me well enough. Even pious men think with their pee-pee first. :wtf:

So you must belong to the same cult as @El padrone et al. Are you getting paid to get me laid? :pachah1:I suggest you busy yourself with something else. There is always demand for Puss in Boots by lascivious sausage owners. Thing is I want something non-physical soomaha. Long and malaabless courtship is my thing. They just want to give me a ring. Without getting to know me well enough. Even pious men think with their pee-pee first. :wtf:

Me and @El padrone belong in the same cult that all men do, we are just more proud and upfront about our membership in said cult.

If you want that type of relationship you can go and look for castrated "males", good luck on your search + pious? thanks for the compliment

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Me and @El padrone belong in the same cult that all men do, we are just more proud and upfront about our membership in said cult.

If you want that type of relationship you can go and look for castrated "males", good luck on your search + pious? thanks for the compliment

It wasn't aimed at you. You're all freak, no gentleman. :pachah1:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
What does it mean?:umwhat:

1- This might happen to you, if you find out the meaning

26ZPHMj.gif

2-This place is the hunting ground for predators like @R.Kelly and his side kick @El padrone you should not be sharing information like that

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
1- This might happen to you, if you find out the meaning

26ZPHMj.gif

2-This place is the hunting ground for predators like @R.Kelly and his side kick @El padrone you should not be sharing information like that
You’re right @khad47 these ideas are like roaches once you find one in you’re house there’s probably a nest of them in a cupboard

Alpha:denzelnigga:
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
96% Master/Mistress
95% Dominant
74% Vanilla
63% Primal (Hunter)
62% Owner
46% Non-monogamist
43% Degrader
43% Daddy/Mommy
39% Ageplayer
38% Sadist