BDSM Erotica Set in Xamar

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I'm writing a BDSM erotica with PM Khayre as the main character. It's going to revolve around PM Kheyre's twisted perversions. @Grigori Rasputin do you want to co-author?
IMG_901C27-C69CC1-F24E6C-14C8B4-8811B3-709350.jpeg

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Sxb the man - PM Khayre - is an infamous pervert. Nearly everyone in Mogadishu has a story.

If you don't believe me just search "Macalin", "Higaad", "Cashar-adag" and "Cashar-aad-ilaawayn" on either Hub or Xvideos.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Sxb the man - PM Khayre - is an infamous pervert. Nearly everyone in Mogadishu has a story.

If you don't believe just search "Macalin", "Higaad", "Cashar-adag" and "Cashar-aad-ilaawayn" on either Hub or Xvideos.
You're hereby excommunicated from the Isaaq clan. Writing an erotic BDSM story about some weird government minister???

@merka @Mercury and @Factz bear witness to this action please

You're going to give the MJs and Puntlanders fkd ammo for the rest of the month with this.

Here you guys look and read it. So you can't claim to have exposed us eYed00rs
:farmajoyaab:
@Yonis @Arma @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Karim @DR OSMAN

Last edited:
Elaborate please, we need more details :feedme: Who's the victim, is it Fifty shade of grey inspired, if so can I be Anastasia steele :fantasia2:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Elaborate please, we need more details :feedme: Who's the victim, is it Fifty shade of grey inspired, if so can I be Anastasia steele :fantasia2:
At first I was planning on keeping the plot simple. "PM Khayre has a leather jilbaab fetish ... Likes his girls straight out of malcaamad/dugsi" but then I thought that would be too simple. So I thought of this great spin "Khayre starts off by fetishising over leather-jilbaab clad xaafids but then ends up taking advantage of the Deputy PM (Mahdi Ahmed Khadar) who's far from home - Hargeisa". What do you make of that? I hope it isn't too cliché.
If it's any good I'll animate it for a small fee
I just love it when Somalis support each other.
I don't buy it. AMISOM needs to fit in somewhere, they're the real men
@The Good now this is nasty. Tanuu waxay rabtaa ina Yam futada laga geliyo.
yam-sellers-nigeria_orig.jpg

Trending