BBC's Spy Thriller Informer Casts A "Somali" Actor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
upload_2018-10-13_16-21-22.png

upload_2018-10-13_16-24-32.png

The BBC got a Rwandan to play a Somali! This isn't the first time the BBC has got a non-somali to play a Somali. Couple years back they got a Caribbean to play a Somali on that poorly written sitcom Citizen Khan.

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
LOL:dead:they don't even try to cast average believable ones. To be fair though how many of us are audition to film castings? We are discouraged by our parents to join acting, they don't see as a real career.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
plus all the haram stuff in the industry they are trying to protect us
This reminds of the Ali Shihabi :drakelaugh:Basically a pro-saudi anaylst's (Ali Shihabi) daughter did a nude scene on the Amazon series Jack Ryan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After watching his daughter get karbaashed he tweeted this:
WzE1MTMxMDIwMTgsImN4by5hIiwiaHR0cHM6Ly9pLmRhaWx5bWFpbC5jby51ay9pL25ld3BpeC8yMDE4LzA5LzA0LzE3LzRGQjBFQURDMDAwMDA1NzgtNjEzMDk0My1IZXJfZmF0aGVyX2J1c2luZXNzbWFuX0FsaV9TaGloYWJpXy1hLTE4XzE1MzYwNzcwMDI2NzQuanBnIiwicm5kNzg1NyIsIjZlMTcwYjciXQ==

What makes it even funnier is that Ali Shihabi larps as a progressive liberal but had a emotional breakdown on twitter over his daughter's nude scene :mjlol: a leopard cant change its spots wallee :pachah1:

MAN LIKE FOX IS BACK

WHERE U BEEN BRO

Inaadeer i forgot my password and i just couldn't be asked. I am a old man sxb. Labaatan jir baan ahay. Laakiin sida kale ii waran sxb?

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
This reminds of the Ali Shihabi :drakelaugh:Basically a pro-saudi anaylst's (Ali Shihabi) daughter did a nude scene on the Amazon series Jack Ryan.
View attachment 56600

WzE1MTMxMDIwMTgsImN4by5hIiwiaHR0cHM6Ly9pLmRhaWx5bWFpbC5jby51ay9pL25ld3BpeC8yMDE4LzA5LzA0LzE3LzRGQjBFQURDMDAwMDA1NzgtNjEzMDk0My1IZXJfZmF0aGVyX2J1c2luZXNzbWFuX0FsaV9TaGloYWJpXy1hLTE4XzE1MzYwNzcwMDI2NzQuanBnIiwicm5kNzg1NyIsIjZlMTcwYjciXQ==

What makes it even funnier is that Ali Shihabi larps as a progressive liberal but had a emotional breakdown on twitter over his daughter's nude scene :mjlol: a leopard cant change its spots wallee :pachah1:

Inaadeer i forget my password and i just couldn't be asked. I am a old man sxb. Labaatan jir baan ahay. Laakiin sida kale ii waran sxb?
:ileycry:Audhubillah put a spoiler on it. I don't know what larp is but the man seem like he is promoting his daughter show: he tag the film plus said "which just premiered":dead:

World

VIP
View attachment 56600

Inaadeer i forgot my password and i just couldn't be asked. I am a old man sxb. Labaatan jir baan ahay. Laakiin sida kale ii waran sxb?
You still bunning sxb?

What’s uni saying ?

LOL:dead:they don't even try to cast average believable ones. To be fair though how many of us are audition to film castings? We are discouraged by our parents to join acting, they don't see as a real career.

its a two edged sword
most somalis are discouraged from getting a career in acting or the creative arts

but when somalis audition for roles theyre told they look too much like this or that etc
, this isnt just somalis but people from the horn,
i think that guy from the wire who looks ethiopian had the same issue
even lupita has problems bc she is from the luo tribe

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:ileycry:Audhubillah put a spoiler on it. I don't know what larp is but the man seem like he is promoting his daughter show: he tag the film plus said "which just premiered":dead:
Yes, the now deleted tweet drawwed more attention to it.
You still bunning sxb?

What’s uni saying ?
Samada todobaad baan jimce kasta aadaa kkkk

Uni keeps me busy sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending