BBC - The Ethiopian Diaspora and How the US & Ethiopia become so close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear, hear Somalis.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mongolians hate us too. You wouldn’t hear Ethiopians insulting countless ethnic people on social media, protesting everywhere that they need bigger government housing, murdering one another in London, America and in Canada, most families without fathers and husbands, terrorists, higher numbers of criminals and school dropouts, vast numbers of their children incarcerated in juvenile jails. We are self-destructive.

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
yeah a lot of them work at the airport and they seem obedient/submissive and follow orders of the white man:mjlol: probably the dream immigrant for the alt right after East Asians, but the problem is East Asians are taking their white color jobs:bell:
You are such a hateful person. I hope you never prosper in life. Ethiopians are the most educated, hard working Africans in America and live in good neighborhoods. Stop hating, stop collecting government assistance, stop having too many kids and move out of the ghetto neighborhoods.

Hear, hear Somalis.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mongolians hate us too. You wouldn’t hear Ethiopians insulting en-masse everyone on social media, protesting everywhere that they need bigger government housing, murdering one another in London, America and in Canada, most families without fathers and husbands, terrorists, higher numbers of criminals and school dropouts. We are self-destructive.

Yeah.
Many Somalis are 'ratched' in behavior.

The same attitude that allowed them to conquer vast lands does not translate well in other societies.

Fearless, loud and blunt to the point of rudeness

Just look at twitter. Ilahoow xishoodka ha naga qaadin.

Tukraq

VIP
You are such a hateful person. I hope you never prosper in life. Ethiopians are the most educated, hard working Africans in America and live in good neighborhoods. Stop hating, stop collecting government assistance, stop having too many kids and move out of the ghetto neighborhoods.
yeah you guys are kind, hardworking citizens, that follow the rules and stay in line:bell:
I don't see what the disagreement is here, except the education part(Nigerians):ulyin:
having a lot of kids isn't really a bad thing, but more due to opinion :manny:
and why would we move out the ghetto, we from the hood so we can make it anywhere so also not a bad thing(gives you more respect), and Ethiopians all take government assistance:russ:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Kudos to Ethiopians they are actually very hardworking and obediant citizens who dont produce dozens of screaming kids for welfare nor get into gangs or even kill each other like somalis we only wish we can learn from yall smh.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Hear, hear Somalis.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mongolians hate us too. You wouldn’t hear Ethiopians insulting countless ethnic people on social media, protesting everywhere that they need bigger government housing, murdering one another in London, America and in Canada, most families without fathers and husbands, terrorists, higher numbers of criminals and school dropouts, vast numbers of their children incarcerated in juvenile jails. We are self-destructive.
Ethiopians are like the Asian, they just do their work and don’t make much noises. I respect that. I still think their country is shit though, they should have achieved more.

Hear, hear Somalis.

I kinda agree with racist right wingers on deportation of us from the west. Our degenerates are above noise level.
If I let foreign people stay in my country and their degeneracy becomes too much, I would start deportations :manny:
@World @Karim

good for thm but mostly ethiopians came before us and had some kind schooling, smaller in number ,not concentrated in certain neighborhoods and didnt arrive as families.
am sure there r more somalis educated /successful in the west cos of their numbers.
also Nigerians say they the most successful immigrants in america,so do the east asians.

minnesota and nairobi somalis will outshine thm let alone the vast somali diaspora specially in the mideast.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Kudos to Ethiopians they are actually very hardworking and obediant citizens who dont produce dozens of screaming kids for welfare nor get into gangs or even kill each other like somalis we only wish we can learn from yall smh.
Hey let them do there thing and let us do ours:bell: kulaha learn from them, being overworked and submissive suits them not us, gang banging being alpha and dominate finessing the system is more of our thing, neither are totally negative or positive, in Ethiopian model your good citizens to the whites and please them at the cost of yourself, in our model you don’t care about others and work for pleasing yourself and defying authority to establish your own

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Hey let them do there thing and let us do ours:bell: kulaha learn from them, being overworked and submissive suits them not us, gang banging being alpha and dominate finessing the system is more of our thing, neither are totally negative or positive, in Ethiopian model your good citizens to the whites and please them at the cost of yourself, in our model you don’t care about others and work for pleasing yourself and defying authority to establish your own
i dont agree they are our neighbours yall making it seem we are completely different to them when they look like us and share similair culture its just with them theyre more civilized and well mannered unfortunatley we didnt adapt there way of life which seems favourable in the west

Apollo

VIP

Ethiopians didn't get blanket asylum acceptance. For Somalis this was the case for nearly two decades. Apples and oranges being compared.

Selection factors with Ethiopian emigration is somewhat different.

Ethiopians didn't get blanket asylum acceptance. For Somalis this was the case for nearly two decades. Apples and oranges being compared.

Selection factors with Ethiopian emigration is somewhat different.
Exactly, we aren't sending our best and brightest to the west like it was pre-91' for educational purposes or those who wish to look for opportunities. Many of the people that came to qurbo as refugees were people from rural areas with little to no educational background. Whereas ethiopians that come to the west as immigrants usually come from more privileged backgrounds.

Someone ought to tip off American and Canadian immigration officers a lot of these Ethiopians falsify their identity and claim Eritrean when claiming asylum look how many of these worms are in Minnesota now smh

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
Someone ought to tip off American and Canadian immigration officers a lot of these Ethiopians falsify their identity and claim Eritrean when claiming asylum look how many of these worms are in Minnesota now smh
Stop lying you racist loser. My parents came here to study and a lot of Ethiopians come to America through diversity visa. And FYI Eritreans are our habesha brothers.

Somalis have great successful individuals but when it comes to community success, Ethiopians do way better. Little Ethiopia in Washington DC for example was a place no white dared to visit, it was a hood for gangs, drugs and prostitution. The Ethiopian community completely transformed it to a place of thriving business and safe place for everybody. A community that adds value and makes the host country better.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
i dont agree they are our neighbours yall making it seem we are completely different to them when they look like us and share similair culture its just with them theyre more civilized and well mannered unfortunatley we didnt adapt there way of life which seems favourable in the west
We don’t really look that similar, plus our cultures are different, I don’t know about Canada but here in the US being well mannered isn’t really a good thing for those that are well mannered but I guess it’s good for everyone else, however being more assertive like a Somali is far more benificial here than taking orders and falling in line like kind docile habeshas, especially in business and leadership, but yeah for jobs like airport janitor I guess listening to authority and being kind while getting fucked over by your boss can be Benificial to your boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts