BBC Clip: Meet the Somali women being told to get married

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that women shouldn't be pressured into marriage.

I still feel like what they're saying is a pretty universal experience. Even to a lesser extent applies to guys.

Somalis don't help their daughters find suitors, and the community is absolutely useless. And still they're expected to one day just get married without straying. Say what you want about Pakistanis and Arabs, but at least their parents are involved and care enough about their children.

Gambar

VIP
I agree that women shouldn't be pressured into marriage.

I still feel like what they're saying is a pretty universal experience. Even to a lesser extent applies to guys.

Somalis don't help their daughters find suitors, and the community is absolutely useless. And still they're expected to one day just get married without straying. Say what you want about Pakistanis and Arabs, but at least their parents are involved and care enough about their children.
That’s not true, Somali families do help.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’ve done said that the UK is a 3rd world.

At first I thought these chicks were in Kenya, from the structure of their teeth :mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Massai lookin ass. Wallahi these girls are ugly. Is this how all uk girls look like??

I refrained from talking about god’s creation but at the same time their looks were betrayed by living in a 3rd world country. It takes a toll on your body carrying a bucket of water to take shower. It takes a tall on your body for continuously using Oyster

I refrained from talking about god’s creation but at the same time their looks were betrayed by living in a 3rd world country. It takes a toll on your body carrying a bucket of water to take shower. It takes a tall on your body for continuously using Oyster
:damn::dead1:

Oyster:deadrose:

Man our girls back home and in every diaspora look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.