Battle against Acne

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
These are my battle scars, they're my trophies, it's my progress, my story, I wear on every inch of my face pride, and I yearn for the day they eclipse my face,
I drink a plethora of water and other beverages, do cardio for 20-30 mins daily, and whatever else I find contributes to diminishing my acne, you're more than welcome to share your knowledge in eliminating acne

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Which type do you have bro, are they the really small ones that are everywhere around your forehead ?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've never had acne or skin problems but if you'd like some suggestions.

There is a gut-skin connection. I suggest you start there. Cut out processed foods, seed-based oils, and processed sugar and you should be fine. If that doesn't work take a good probiotic, digestive enzyme, and pre-biotic.

There is a gut-skin connection. I suggest you start there. Cut out processed foods, seed-based oils, and processed sugar and you should be fine. If that doesn't work take a good probiotic, digestive enzyme, and pre-biotic.
Any that you recommend and do you take them daily?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think acne is like 90% genetics and 10% diet and lifestyle, so if you have it there is not much you can do about it except anti-acne medicine, which is known to give really bad side effects.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

How do I do this if I cant afford alternatives.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How do I do this if I cant afford alternatives.

Olive Oil, Beef Tallow or Coconut Oil are pretty safe oils. From what I gather and not very expensive when compared to seed-based oils like Canola, Corn, Cottonseed, Sunflower, and other processed vegetable oils (which are often found in packaged foods).

If you can't buy a prebiotic supplement, they are contained in various goods (bananas, apples, onions, garlic, leeks). You can also get probiotics in fermented vegetables like sauerkraut and kefir (from milk or coconut milk).

Ginger tea is very inexpensive and helps with digestion, bloating, and constipation.

How you eat is just as important as what you eat.

If you can't make any sudden changes then what will cost you zero dollars and improve your digestive health is eating your meals very slowly. Digestion starts in the mouth. And the best thing you can do is chew each morsel of food 20-30 times per bite before swallowing. Eating until you implode is not advised either. Do not cave to the cultural pressure to eat everything on your plate. Stop by the time you're 70% full. These are very small changes but they should at least help with digestion.
1654368621943.png

Diaphragmatic breathing also helps. It costs you nothing to learn how to breathe (not from your chest but from your diaphragm). The reason I mention it is because it reduces abdominal pain, bloating, and constipation. It's also good to deep breathe before a meal in an effort to get your body into a parasympathetic (restful state) as opposed to a sympathetic state (which is stressed).

Any that you recommend and do you take them daily?
For digestive enzymes and probiotics, they are very widely available. You can get them anywhere (online) or from a health food store. My advice is to get one that is time-released and won't dissolve in the stomach for probiotics.

I use Enzymedica (a digestive enzyme) for digestive support. Another brand I use that contains prebiotics and probiotics is Intelligent Labs 50 Billion CFU Probiotic with Prebiotics. I prefer this supplement because it doesn't contain fillers and preservatives, nor does it have cheap generic strains, and it is affordable compared to other brands.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think acne is like 90% genetics and 10% diet and lifestyle, so if you have it there is not much you can do about it except anti-acne medicine, which is known to give really bad side effects.
You are mostly accurate. However, what you are missing is HORMONES! It doesn’t matter how much water you drink or if you eat all the healthy foods available if you’re hormones levels are imbalanced and there is a surge in androgens (ie testosterone).

What I recommend is getting your blood checked. If that’s normal then use topicals like benzol peroxide, salicylic acid or retinol as a spot treatment AM and PM. If that doesn’t work then it may be bacterial acne which requires antibiotics.

Stay away from any DAIRY, no cow milk or cheese and anything that has even a little of DAIRY in it like mayonnaise , sauces, Anything, I had an acne on and off for 20 years or so, and i found out this after I changed my diet for fitness reasons, you can thank me later ✅

Bro use indian healing clay and Apple cider vinegar face mask
You can find the clay on Amazon, lasts ages, AMAZING detoxifying mask
I 100% swear by this never got acne and eliminated small breakouts using this recipe

look at any YouTube tutorial about it

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate Thank you for taking the time to write a very informative response sis. Do you take both brands daily, or is it just one of them fine?
You're welcome. I take both daily. Generally with each meal. The reason I underscore digestion is because skin care begins in the body. The first question I ask people is what they eat/lifestyle factors. That will tell me what I need to know.

As that will impact everything from energy levels to hormones. Stress, exposure to toxins, physical activity, and sleep are other factors as well but I won't get into that now.

Trending

Latest posts