UPDATE Battalion from eastern Sanaag joins Caare army

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Buuhoodle goy heavy weapons in the kacaan era so SL generally steers clear is that true?
:kanyeshrug:
Couple of other dhulos also have heavy weapons namely the dick sucker cambaashe who recently ambushed mj ofcourse couple of days later he got destroyed ugaadhyahan recently also captured couple of armored vehicles from him and isaaq:deadrose:
The qayaad group also has tank
:mjhaps:
In the 80s/90s weapons weapons were given to
Reer hagar (buhoodle) are the ones in the first video
Cali geri also from buhoodle (sold there heavy weapons to hg)
Nalaye ahmed (sold there weapons to mj)
Jamac siyaad (still has them but lost 2 tanks after capturing 1 tank from mj)
:ohlord:
The fiat apc were vehicles looted from berbera dhulos recently acquired some from fighting isaaq before 2018 only buhoodle group had some from fighting 2011 now 2 of them are held nugaal militia(taleh) and like 3 more by hawd militia (buhoodle).

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
350:dead:
In 80s dafle gave 3 groups heavy weapons 2 of the them(jamac siyaad&ugaadhyahan) went on hunting spree for isaaq inhabitants of buhoodle never fired a single shot:dead:
They fought in 2011 because they were afraid of losing land not because of any other reason:mjlol:

I don’t follow your logic. But yes 350 died according to Buhoodle head of the militia there

waraabe

Your superior
when is drunk caare launching his military campaign? still waiting for the sakhraan brada to launch his war but it seems he is having second thoughts

I don’t follow your logic. But yes 350 died according to Buhoodle head of the militia there
Take what comes out of dhulos mouth with a grain of salt they like to victimiza themselves and cry alot.
I read the un report it was nowhere near that.
As for my logic is that even when they had the Somali army backing them and hj were in refugee camps they never attacked them despite the reason they were given weapons were for that reason.
Funny thing is hj doesn't respond the same and are vulture who attack them when they think they see weakness.
:manny:
Sad thing is they probably hate my folks more than the group they border. :bell:

Take what comes out of dhulos mouth with a grain of salt they like to victimiza themselves and cry alot.
I read the un report it was nowhere near that.
As for my logic is that even when they had the Somali army backing them and hj were in refugee camps they never attacked them despite the reason they were given weapons were for that reason.
Funny thing is hj doesn't respond the same and are vulture who attack them when they think they see weakness.
:manny:
Sad thing is they probably hate my folks more than the group they border. :bell:
bandit amus

Status
Not open for further replies.