Basketball fight turns MMA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That brother took a deep L! He even talked shit the whole match and tried to jump the Hispanic dude. Lesson is learn MMA and you niggas will have any coward begging you.

:drakelaugh::mjlol:

This white dude is patient AF. Nigga was rude.
Exactly! i saw the way he was moving in for a sucker punch. When a madow dips his shoulder you know a sucker punch is coming. No disrespect but someone with martial arts background will win the ground game any day and his homies tried to break up the fight only when he lost the upper hand.

:mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Exactly! i saw the way he was moving in for a sucker punch. When a madow dips his shoulder you know a sucker punch is coming. No disrespect but someone with martial arts background will win the ground game any day and his homies tried to break up the fight only when he lost the upper hand.

:mjlol:

A punched me with a sucker punch in 2011 because he was so weak to attack me normally, these people are just weak lmao

A ****** punched me with a sucker punch in 2011 because he was so weak to attack me normally, these people are just weak lmao
Watch out for the sucker punch. They display signs before they strike as shown in the video. Rewatch and study their movements closely. He dips his head down because he is baiting the hispanic guy into thinking he let his guard down and aims his non striking shoulder at him, then he bursts towards him and shamefully attacks.

Learn to recognise the signs and you'll be fine.

:umad:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That brother took a deep L! He even talked shit the whole match and tried to jump the Hispanic dude. Lesson is learn MMA and you niggas will have any coward begging you.

:drakelaugh::mjlol:

Madoow are such racists!!!!!!!!!!!!! did u see the adoon holding the white guy while the soft adoon was gaining ground to attack, still he didnt attack with the white man being held! uuuff! Walllee niin raag daaaley that white man was. What a white man! loooooooooooool

aaaahahahaha somalis getting their jollies watching others do what they fantasize about but are too coward and weak to do irl. Look at the lamagoodles getting orgasms over a black man losing a fight to a hispanic. Aaaaahahahahah....too funny!

Basra sounds absolutely euphoric and would have an orgasm if she could....but we know she is bone dry at her age and unable to achieve this level of ecstacy. Plus there is a good chance that she is clit-less....so there goes that.

aaaahahahaha somalis getting their jollies watching others do what they fantasize about but are too coward and weak to do irl. Look at the lamagoodles getting orgasms over a black man losing a fight to a hispanic. Aaaaahahahahah....too funny!

Basra sounds absolutely euphoric and would have an orgasm if she could....but we know she is bone dry at her age and unable to achieve this level of ecstacy. Plus there is a good chance that she is clit-less....so there goes that.
Blacks are cowards and that's why you weak ass ppl were enslaved! Try that sucker punch shit in libya! Even them Arabs have you on lock my nigga.

:trumpsmirk:

Madoow are such racists!!!!!!!!!!!!! did u see the adoon holding the white guy while the soft adoon was gaining ground to attack, still he didnt attack with the white man being held! uuuff! Walllee niin raag daaaley that white man was. What a white man! loooooooooooool
Anyone who knows MMA will beat a monkey in a fight! @onlyme is pissed because he knows blacks will lose plenty more fights because more ppl will learn martial arts. The days of cowardly sucker punches are over for the slave race!

:camby:

Blacks are cowards and that's why you weak ass ppl were enslaved! Try that sucker punch shit in libya! Even them Arabs have you on lock my nigga.

:trumpsmirk:

U mad!? Btw the greatest MMA fighter of all time and possibly 2 and 3 are black. Continue to seethe! LOL!

And why u gotta go to Arabs for ur jollies? U sound like a prostitute and the Arabs ur pimp.
Don’t try that with my pimp he’ll beat ur arse. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending