Bashar Al Assad the man your told to hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
...By the media, its all but clear now that he's going to win sooner rather than later, while he was an Ba'athist this outhright insurgenscy funded by the Wahhabis has ironically forced the mostly neutral Syria in to the hands of Russia/Iran:chrisfreshhah:
Raqqa/Mosul(Iraq) are close to capture and Deir ezzor will continue to receive support until the army has opened up a route to the city
PMU has already said to support Assad against ISIS, they will advance out of Iraq to bring the fight against Takfiris
This shows you an terrorist insurgency can only be defeated with the native armed forces doing the fighting and allies only giving air/material support.
God bless the Syria Arab Army against it fight with the wahhabis
IMG_7630.JPG

Music of the thread :ohhhdamn:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
only apostate supports him

i do not know one muslim who supports him except that such person becomes apostate

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
only apostate supports him

i do not know one muslim who supports him except that such person becomes apostate
Everybody hates him. Alawite, Christian, Sunni.

"Alawite society, which once bought into the regime’s sectarian propaganda, now protects young men trying to evade military service. An acquaintance of mine named Ammar from the Qadmous area northeast of Tartous was arrested at a checkpoint in Damascus in May 2014. After his deployment to the frontline in Zabadani, a mountain town near Damascus, where he saw half his comrades die, he deserted his unit and is now hiding in a small village in the Tartous mountains.

“I can’t work or travel. I can’t leave my village. But this is better than being in the army,” he told me. “I cannot choose death. For whom shall I die? And for what?”

The Jihadists are the only ones portraying this picture that it's a religious war.

Status
Not open for further replies.