Bashaal travel advisory for Faraxs - Latin America

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wallahi these geeljires will never learn it
giphy.gif

Seems like rookies. you always kick them out if they are recording/on their phone too much, that’s a setup waiting to happen. These punks really fucked them and let them sleep on the same roof 😂 L L L

Seems like rookies. you always kick them out if they are recording/on their phone too much, that’s a setup waiting to happen. These punks really fucked them and let them sleep on the same roof 😂 L L L

You're the same guy that advocates for supposed traditionalism and talks about western Xalimos being xyz. But this is the state of you?

One thing i've noticed about misogynistic men is they are most liberal and degenerate. Its classic case of liberalism for me, but not for thee.

You're not a serious individual.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
You're the same guy that advocates for supposed traditionalism and talks about western Xalimos being xyz. But this is the state of you?

One thing i've noticed about misogynistic men is they are most liberal and degenerate. Its classic case of liberalism for me, but not for thee.

I agree a lot of guys expect somali women to be angels but they can degenerates. Its kinda hypocritical.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

why do you care

I’m just giving advice. Take it or leave it but i always speak the truth. How does me saying that they need to be kicked out if their on phones too much cuz it’s most likely a set up make me liberal?

Trending