Barre Hiraale or Ahmed Madoobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Who do you think is a more competent, broad-minded leader to lead jubbaland in the next election? I personally believe hiraale is the man cuz he is a fierce warrior who fights his battles. Madoobe has failed to run Jubbaland effectively in the last 4-5 years and is a liability.

#Barreforjubbaland

MX shouldn't go for the JL presidency with Farmaajo in villa somalia. Last thing we need is to sideline the OGs and drive them towards to the enemy

Hiirale should stay in his current capacity helping Danaab

Garaad Darawiish

MX shouldn't go for the JL presidency with Farmaajo in villa somalia. Last thing we need is to sideline the OGs and drive them towards to the enemy

Hiirale should stay in his current capacity helping Danaab
nope marexaan own jubbaland. They will get their fair share. The whole kablalax fake alliance was made to undermine the noble marexaans. Madoobe has had his time and a war between marexaan and ogadeen in the jubbas would favour the marexaans as they have the numbers and the territory to drive the ogadeens to qabri dahar.

nope marexaan own jubbaland. They will get their fair share. The whole kablalax fake alliance was made to undermine the noble marexaans. Madoobe has had his time and a war between marexaan and ogadeen in the jubbas would favour the marexaans as they have the numbers and the territory to drive the ogadeens to qabri dahar.
Drive us to qabridahar how? that's logistically not possible.
horta where were marehan before MSB? Don't claim jubaland sxb. we used to share gedo with u, forget about the two jubbas until mr barre showed up and brought u lot there. take orders and be a good citizen for now. ur time will come. marehan will lead again and when they do, ogadens will be doing the calacal. what's important is that another war between clans is not the answer, it's been tried for 30 years and no one has won. no one will win.

Garaad Darawiish

Drive us to qabridahar how? that's logistically not possible.
horta where were marehan before MSB? Don't claim jubaland sxb. we used to share gedo with u, forget about the two jubbas until mr barre showed up and brought u lot there. take orders and be a good citizen for now. ur time will come. marehan will lead again and when they do, ogadens will be doing the calacal. what's important is that another war between clans is not the answer, it's been tried for 30 years and no one has won. no one will win.
firstly, I'm not marexaan. I'm writing from an unbiased perspective. So don't throw qabiil retorts at me. I believe Barre Hiraaale is a better fit for Jubbaland presidency than Madoobe. Marexaan have Somalia presidency and ruled Somalia for 21 years. Marexaan let you ogadeens settle in the jubba. Do you agree that Hiraale is a better option than Mdoobe or not?

The last thing the people of JL needs is to have infighting when they never accomplished clearing out AS. I prefer the next JL president to be free of kenya's influence regardless of his qabil.

Also isn't there a split in MX? One side supporting Madobe and the other side in Hiraale's faction? The ugas of MX abandoned the savior of MX back then, I hardly doubt he will come back to Hiraale's arms in the upcoming election. Even if KDF leaves JL the SFG wouldn't let Barre Hiraale force a leadership change which will taint's farmaajo's credibility indirectly due to clan poltiics

firstly, I'm not marexaan. I'm writing from an unbiased perspective. So don't throw qabiil retorts at me. I believe Barre Hiraaale is a better fit for Jubbaland presidency than Madoobe. Marexaan have Somalia presidency and ruled Somalia for 21 years. Marexaan let you ogadeens settle in the jubba. Do you agree that Hiraale is a better option than Mdoobe or not?
marehan let us settled in jubaland?:westbrookwtf:
we drove out the oromo from jubaland waryaa. marehan were the next darood clan to join us along with majerteens.
no one allowed us to live there. we have been there longer than them. go read up on ur history :gucciwhat:

hiraale was in charge of kismayo from 98 to 2006 when he got kicked out by OGs sxb. during that time, he formed an unholy alliance with cayrs and destroyed the place. fartaag maybe but not hiraale.

Garaad Darawiish

The last thing the people of JL needs is to have infighting when they never accomplished clearing out AS. I prefer the next JL president to be free of kenya's influence regardless of his qabil.

Also isn't there a split in MX? One side supporting Madobe and the other side in Hiraale's faction? The ugas of MX abandoned the savior of MX back then, I hardly doubt he will come back to Hiraale's arms in the upcoming election. Even if KDF leaves JL the SFG wouldn't let Barre Hiraale force a leadership change which will taint's farmaajo's credibility indirectly due to clan poltiics
Hiraale will be president of Jubbaland regardless of what KDF or SFG want. Puntland has their own Mj president yet Gaas was prime minister of the SFG. so ur argument is invalid sxb.

Hiraale will be president of Jubbaland regardless of what KDF or SFG want. Puntland has their own Mj president yet Gaas was prime minister of the SFG. so ur argument is invalid sxb.

How does it invalidate it when MJs run the show in Puntland? unless you meant in the sub-clan level?

Garaad Darawiish

marehan let us settled in jubaland?:westbrookwtf:
we drove out the oromo from jubaland waryaa. marehan were the next darood clan to join us along with majerteens.
no one allowed us to live there. we have been there longer than them. go read up on ur history :gucciwhat:

hiraale was in charge of kismayo from 98 to 2006 when he got kicked out by OGs sxb. during that time, he formed an unholy alliance with cayrs and destroyed the place. fartaag maybe but not hiraale.
the candidates are Hiraale and Mdoobe sxb. Its well recorded that Siad Barre was the one who settled Ogaden into Jubbaland. I'm not marexaan but I will not lie. Marexaan and ogadeen drove out Oromo it wasn't only Ogadeens. Ogaden were also the one who stabbed marexaan in the back after all MSB and marexaan did for them. They joined HAG with Omar jess playing lackey.

If there needs to be an OG president, why can't it be the old dude from France? He seems like a smart guy, and is a published author.

Ahmed Madoobe is, I think, a bit too uneducated for the post. Federal state presidents have to spend their time in boring meetings on constitutional issues and other elements of state-building, and that's clearly not his thing and he doesn't even understand what's going on in the meetings since they happen mostly in English. Madoobe just wants the port money, and so does Barre H who is also not educated enough for the role although atleast Barre appears to have a better military ability than Madoobe.

Jubbaland won't go anywhere so long as its leaders are illiterate old dudes who know nothing except petty militia fighting.

Garaad Darawiish

If there needs to be an OG president, why can't it be the old dude from France? He seems like a smart guy, and is a published author.

Ahmed Madoobe is, I think, a bit too uneducated for the post. Federal state presidents have to spend their time in boring meetings on constitutional issues and other elements of state-building, and that's clearly not his thing and he doesn't even understand what's going on in the meetings since they happen mostly in English. Madoobe just wants the port money, and so does Barre H who is also not educated enough for the role although atleast Barre appears to have a better military ability than Madoobe.

Jubbaland won't go anywhere so long as its leaders are illiterate old dudes who know nothing except petty militia fighting.
however, Hiraale the mujahid over Madoobe the crook

Mareexan are the largest clan in Jubaland they even huge presence in Kismaayo

Ogaden would be second huge clan.

Barre Hiraale is great guy. Let's give him presidency.

the candidates are Hiraale and Mdoobe sxb. Its well recorded that Siad Barre was the one who settled Ogaden into Jubbaland. I'm not marexaan but I will not lie. Marexaan and ogadeen drove out Oromo it wasn't only Ogadeens. Ogaden were also the one who stabbed marexaan in the back after all MSB and marexaan did for them. They joined HAG with Omar jess playing lackey.

:bell:this nigga debating with me on OG and jubaland matters? sxb I graduated from uni of qabyaalad warfare on somnet.

let me throw some knowledge at ur way.

"he Ogaden migration towards the Tana in the 1 860s and 1870s, was one of struggle to wrest
control of the land from the Wardei ~ The Ogaden were firml y estahlished along the hanks
of the Tana River by the 1870' s, having virtually conquered and suhordinated the..Galla to
Somali domination. According to Turnhull
the attack lof 1865 hy the Somali when the Wardei were weakened hy plague I
was so unexpected and so violent that the Wardei were utterly broken hy it.
Scattered thOlrgh the fighting was, hundreds ~ere killed; those who survived
either tled to neighhouring trihes or hecame serfs to the Mohamed Zuheir, the
Telemuggeh, or the Magahul. Many were sold as slaves in the markets of
Lamu, and Zanzihar. It is said that at the end of the century the Wardei as a
had it not been for the arrivdl of Imperial
British East African Company rule in 1885, the Wardei would have ceased to exist as a
community with a separate cultural and political identity.
uhalan~ ,was to he ruled from July 1895 from
Zanzibar as a province of the recently declared British East A frican Protectorate and Mr
J.c.w. Jenner, a sub-commissioner, was immediately dispatched to Kismayu in July 1895 .5
It must he noted that Kismayu at this time was a small village frequented by Ogaden Somalis"

it was ogaden who conquerred what's jubaland today as well as the NFD and if the british didn't stop us, we'd be in Tanzania at this moment. telling me we were allowed to settle in the jubas.:gucciwhat:

Garaad Darawiish

:bell:this nigga debating with me on OG and jubaland matters? sxb I graduated from uni of qabyaalad warfare on somnet.

let me throw some knowledge at ur way.

"he Ogaden migration towards the Tana in the 1 860s and 1870s, was one of struggle to wrest
control of the land from the Wardei ~ The Ogaden were firml y estahlished along the hanks
of the Tana River by the 1870' s, having virtually conquered and suhordinated the..Galla to
Somali domination. According to Turnhull
the attack lof 1865 hy the Somali when the Wardei were weakened hy plague I
was so unexpected and so violent that the Wardei were utterly broken hy it.
Scattered thOlrgh the fighting was, hundreds ~ere killed; those who survived
either tled to neighhouring trihes or hecame serfs to the Mohamed Zuheir, the
Telemuggeh, or the Magahul. Many were sold as slaves in the markets of
Lamu, and Zanzihar. It is said that at the end of the century the Wardei as a
had it not been for the arrivdl of Imperial
British East African Company rule in 1885, the Wardei would have ceased to exist as a
community with a separate cultural and political identity.
uhalan~ ,was to he ruled from July 1895 from
Zanzibar as a province of the recently declared British East A frican Protectorate and Mr
J.c.w. Jenner, a sub-commissioner, was immediately dispatched to Kismayu in July 1895 .5
It must he noted that Kismayu at this time was a small village frequented by Ogaden Somalis"

it was ogaden who conquerred what's jubaland today as well as the NFD and if the british didn't stop us, we'd be in Tanzania at this moment. telling me we were allowed to settle in the jubas.:gucciwhat:
again, correct me if I am wrong. Does Marexaan constitute an overwhelming majority in Jubbaland yes or no?

You're correct. To move forward JL shouldn't have retreads like Hiraale and need someone more competent than Madobe. A counter argument would be that you need a military administration to lay down the foundation by controlling the whole state and passing off their control to the technocrats once they are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending