Baron Trump will become a US PRESIDENT!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is the very material of it!

1699212572606.png

Donald trump is like 6'3 or something
And Melania is 5'11. It's expected that two tall parents will end up with a tall kid.

But I meant that I prefer taller kids only if you're short. Otherwise, it would be ideal for them to be around the same height as yours; daughters vis a vis the mother, likewise with sons and the father.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
And Melania is 5'11. It's expected that two tall parents will end up with a tall kid.

But I meant that I preferable taller kids only if you're short. Otherwise, it would be ideal for them to be around the same height as your; daughters vis a vis the mother, likewise with sons and the father.
Daughters I agree with.
But most people want their grown sons to look like strong big men, larger than their parents. Like an improved version of their father. Or resembling their father in his prime.

Daughters I agree with.
But most people want their grown sons to look like strong big men, larger than their parents. Like an improved version of their father. Or resembling their father in his prime.

With Trump, if his son was around his height, 6'2-6'4, he'd still look decent and simultaneously be taller than most men. But he's 6'7 and dwarfs his father.

In any case, all this 'preference' should not matter. Let me take back what I said. Anyone is blessed if their child is healthy and sound.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Does he have Asperger syndrome? Autistic?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Not when they are taller than you. It ruins the picturesque of the family :drakekidding:

Nonsense. Every father prefers and hopes to have their sons be taller and stronger than them as early as possible. He gets compliments and praises from others for it. No one compliments and praises fathers for their short, weak sons. Society respects tall people and they get all the opportunities, like higher earnings, leadership roles, more likely to be fathers, and have prettier wives (proven by research). It will be very picturesque actually.

Nonsense. Every father prefers and hopes to have their sons be taller and stronger than them as early as possible. He gets compliments and praises from others for it. No one compliments and praises fathers for their short, weak sons. Society respects tall people and they get all the opportunities, like higher earnings, leadership roles, more likely to be fathers, and have prettier wives (proven by research). It will be very picturesque actually.

I should've worded it better. I was referring to kids that are taller than their already tall father, like Barron and Donald. Not that I wanted sons to be short in general 😅 Otherwise, I agree with you.

Trending

Latest posts