Bosaso Developments

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waryaa @Abdalla didn't u say Puntland lacks the 'energy backbone' to create 'refigeration'. Well this new factory to open soon has reached -20 celcius degree warehouse storage facility for fishery.

My idea was similar to this warehouse but for the vegetables and fruits markets so we can eliminate early decay of our produces and you don't need -20 refigeration for it. Puntland does have the energy backbone.

We going need far more then one warehouse when we utilize our fishery sector across all our coastal towns. The business model is to fish-transport on ice trucks-store in Bosaso. Each major city in Puntland will need these refigeration warehouses so it can be the refigeration backbone for it's nearest coastal settlement. Fishery is a GDP intensive production. One kilo of Fish can sell for $20-50 depending on local and global seasons. We gonna produce 'tonnes' of it and be the leader in africa and supplying the continent.

Last edited:

Look at this resort evelopment across Bosaso Beach. @Pwyneth Galtrow

I've seen this! I made a topic for it;

It's the same company behind the new neighborhood that's being made in Bosaso!
I am so happy that Puntites are finally developing the coastline, it's so beautiful and there is so much opportunity in it.

500 Palm Trees planted along Bosaso Beach

245285595_4515504308530313_95893683431787801_n.jpg

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
2015-10-28_19.32.23-1392x1392.jpg

Somalia is fast moving towards industrialisation and manufacturing plants are popping up around the major cities of the country, a fine example is this plant a fifteen -year-old manufacturing, distributing, wholesale and import/export company, the Bosaso Tannery processes wet salted, dry salted, wet blue, limed, pickled, and air/frame dried sheep and goat hides and skin. It has some of the highest quality natural skins on the planet.

Bosaso Tannery processes two kinds of hides and skins: wet blue and pickle. Natural chemicals are used in the production of the pickled variety.

The hides and skins are graded on a one to six scale. Lowest quality products are tiered according to a single (R), double (RR) or triple rejects system (RRR).

In total, daily turnover is 6,000 individual skins and 500 camel hides.

the company has moved toward ready-made leather production for eventual exportation to consumer markets in the Middle East, Europe and other areas.

Trending