Bosaso Developments

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
i wish they built this in garowe
Bosaso is a clusterfk of a place, too crowded , too hot not city planning, no roads
Town policy are decentralized in Puntland, Garowe is doing good because it has a good administration. Bari needs infrastructure injection fast. Deni is facilitating growth with the new electricity and water grid, upgrading the airport for refuelling and storage services, and ultimately the port. This hotel will be an important addition to hospitality in Puntland. It's important to make Bosaso a service city which has a transhipment port like Salalah, so it can capture trade between South Eastern Africa, Middle East, Asia and Europe by offering cheap forwarding services.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ongoing project in Bosaso

287472170_110008398407532_2870584927951667250_n.jpg

Looks like a few new 'warehouse manufacturing' is being built in bosaso.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bari/Nugaal/Sanaag tend to have beautiful driving scenery. Only Mudug is 'flat' like the rest of the south.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ambassador Ali Ameriko chillin out in Qandala peacefully. But when we go to his house, I have to hide out in Halane. Wallahi inuusan sidasi uu socon karin in hamar cabsi awgeed

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Wallahi waa Geesi Ex PM Rooble. He built 10 roads in Qardho. I don't mind 'true wadanis' like that who can prove they help other clans not just sing pointless somali songs. PL proved we built hamar in 1930-1991, we neglected our own lands, we got nothing to prove, it's other clans who have to prove themselves.

Trending