Bosaso Developments

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Dhismaha Terminal ka Garoonka Diyaaraddaha ee Boosaaso oo si cajiib ah loowado dhismihiisa. Reer Puntlandnoow Dalka yaan dib loocelin

H.E Said Abdullahi Deni
Himilo toosan
Hilaad fog
Hogaan suuban

393133761_10159126533115916_60405778274674620_n.jpg

393173018_10159126533060916_26614916830306916_n.jpg

393130492_10159126533020916_1460989536911699097_n.jpg
Wow beautiful Manshallah ditoore

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Taliyahi hoore cidanka darwishta puntland abshir London call me from facebook messager his isxul muse Yusuf he call me because of my libaax joore name
@Hassan Garguute Buldanana isxul are more of united osman mohamud than jifo jifo like ditoore bah dubeeys @DR OSMAN πŸ˜‚ general Abshir London say Osman wa I Osman… he aşk me about dhulka joore ee dagmada kismayo iyo baadaade ee beesha Osman mohamud dagto

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Is this Qandala or Sanaag gold mines?

It's good their doing most of the processing and not handing it over to some Chinese or Dubai middle man to do who would take all the profit margin and pay you a petty real estate land holdings fee like they do in congo. It would be good they sell the gold at international stock market prices which it's available this information.

Anago dhulkasi Hodan haysano oo ay ka buxaan macdan Iyo shidaal Iyo best solar and wind energy sources you still have ppl loving the south and its xaar coloured river and it's cheap ass moos Iyo cambe eelay economy. We can be a somali khaleej, dhulkina Amina.

Gee U don't even need to dig far to reach the gold and diamonds, it's embedded in the soil and just need sifayn and processing. Puntland isn't called holy land of pharoahs for nothing. We walking on land blessed with gold and diamonds bruv.

Nacas hawiye ok dhulkeena ku cayi jirey dhul dhagax well guess what those dhagax have gold and diamonds watch their face turn to ciil Iyo misery because their land isn't blessed. No joke aideed thought we can't survive if we left Hamar in 91, yaa UU sheego we have great human capital and we can build anywhere.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hawiye siyasiintooda way qaldameen thinking dhagax country is useless when we know all minerals and oils are stored and captured in rocks whether below the soil or above it.

In PL we are walking on land that is full of minerals. Just our limestone if we stored and processed we could export to all construction companies worldwide with the highest grade of construction materials.

Trending

Latest posts