Bari has a large amount of settlements/tuulos

Non biased opinion Just go on google earth I’m convinced it’s one of the most populated provinces in Somalia currently

I will update this thread in the coming hours with information this is just the introduction everybody share your thoughts

Non biased opinion Just go on google earth I’m convinced it’s one of the most populated provinces in Somalia currently

I will update this thread in the coming hours with information this is just the introduction everybody share your thoughts
Some People think puntland is low population.
But the amount of tuulos and towns is staggering.

Bari specially it's the most populated region in puntland. over 500 of villages all dotted around on google maps when you zoom to the max

And also the nomadic population is even more that's where most of Somalis populations are

Some People think puntland is low population.
But the amount of tuulos and towns is staggering.

Bari specially it's the most populated region in puntland. over 500 of villages all dotted around on google maps when you zoom to the max
I know I was zooming in this morning and noticed the amount of towns in the region I’ll name some towns here
1.ceel Dahir
2. Rako raaxo
3xiriiro
4. Xumbays
5. Bali dhidin
6. Ufeyn
7. Dhudub
8.waciye
9. Dhuudo

@Bari🐍 how much would you estimate the population of bari @DR OSMAN

Last edited:
I know I was zooming in this morning and noticed the amount of towns in the region I’ll name some towns here
1.ceel Dahir
2. Rako raaxo
3xiriiro
4. Xumbays
5. Bali dhidin
6. Ufeyn
7. Dhudub
8.waciye
9. Dhuudo

@Bari🐍 how much would you estimate the population of bari @DR OSMAN
Well 2016, PL estimated population at 4.3m. If you put in 2% growth rate which I would say is conservative for Somalia our 2023 population is around 4.9m. This is what BBC puts our population at as well, but lets just say 5m. That's probably including SSC, so I would say Bari population is like 1.5-2m.

Laag , Karin, kala bayr, Xamur,Ceel dhadhabo Carmo,Wardheer bari, Jiingada,Bali khadar, Jinbac,faluuja, laaso dawaco,Xidda,Waaciye, ,Sheerbi,Qardho, Alxamdulilah ,Galgala

These and many others are located in the highway or very close to it between Bosaso and Qardho .

Last edited:
Well 2016, PL estimated population at 4.3m. If you put in 2% growth rate which I would say is conservative for Somalia our 2023 population is around 4.9m. This is what BBC puts our population at as well, but lets just say 5m. That's probably including SSC, so I would say Bari population is like 1.5-2m.
Bari being 30-40 percent of PLs population is a good estimate I heard isku shuban alone has 36 towns which come under it imagine qardho which is even more populated and more nomadic

GemState

36/21
VIP
It is the 4th/5th most populous region in Somalia after Waqooyi Galbeed, Lower Shabelle and Benadir. It's a toss up between Bari and Bay for the 4th highest.

Trending

Latest posts