Barely African?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my sister did this 23andme thing and it turned out she is barely African. I can’t post her results here because she doesn’t want that, which is understandable. So basically it goes like this:
26% Sub Saharan Africa
21% Middle East
30.1% Iberia
20.2% Native American

World

VIP
So my sister did this 23andme thing and it turned out she is barely African. I can’t post her results here because she doesn’t want that, which is understandable. So basically it goes like this:
26% Sub Saharan Africa
21% Middle East
30.1% Iberia
20.2% Native American
That would mean your Mexican side scored 40 % Native American, 60 % European. You've ousted yourself as a sheegato since Mexicans don't score that high Native American, ever.

Apollo

VIP
26% Sub Saharan Africa
21% Middle East
30.1% Iberia
20.2% Native American

Braxican?

Bravanese plus Mexican

That would mean your Mexican side scored 40 % Native American, 60 % European. You've ousted yourself as a sheegato since Mexicans don't score that high Native American, ever.

South Mexicans are more Native American than North Mexicans.

Apollo

VIP
Mexicans got some Bantu blood (2% to 5%).

Did you score West African over 1%? That's a real signal and not noise.

World

VIP
Braxican?

Bravanese plus Mexican

South Mexicans are more Native American than North Mexicans.
I've never seen one score 40(!) % though. And his sister's European side is completely Iberian? Don't Mexicans score some Italian as well? And he should have gotten 10-15 % South Asian as well if he was Barawani. This guy is a troll.

1n0yYbg_d.jpg

I've never seen one score 40(!) % though. And his sister's European side is completely Iberian? Don't Mexicans score some Italian as well? And he should have gotten 10-15 % South Asian as well if he was Barawani. This guy is a troll.
It’s just what she said to me though.... so calm down

Apollo

VIP

South Mexicans can be like 70% Native American.

F2.large.jpg

South Mexicans can be like 70% Native American.

F2.large.jpg
Ppl here are so quick to call you out without getting their facts straight.. and I don’t mean you @Amun but like my sister did just get Iberian.. like who are you tell me it’s a lie! Wallahi just sad.

World

VIP
Ppl here are so quick to call you out without getting their facts straight.. and I don’t mean you @Amun but like my sister did just get Iberian.. like who are you tell me it’s a lie! Wallahi just sad.
You said your mother is full Somali though, which is what I don't really understand lol. How can she be Somali yet be half Middle Eastern? If you said your grandparent was full Somali I would understand.

Apollo

VIP

What's the Sub-Saharan break down.

Any West side?

You said your mother is full Somali though, which is what I don't really understand lol. How can she be Somali yet be half Middle Eastern? If you said your grandparent was full Somali I would understand.
Well the thing is my mother was born to somali parents in Somalia. She never did a dna test, so it could be that she is half Middle East

World

VIP
Well the thing is my mother was born to somali parents in Somalia. She never did a dna test, so it could be that she is half Middle East
What do you mean "she could be half Middle East" either her father or mother is a full Arab(your grandparent). I don't understand the speculation lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending