Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Arsenal fan tv was going to be

lol nicca why are you ranting? The only reason we keep giroud is because of his very good in the air. I will gladly give you your L tonight. Same time as before. 10pm. don't hide like the first day. We'll play best of 5 inshalah.

Runtii arsenal were shit today and man utd deserved the win

waraabe

Your superior
Klopp with his late sups :drakewtf:

Firmino missing 4 years out :dwill:

Coutinho not scoring from 5 yards out :draketf:

Clyne not scoring from a free header :hahaidiot:

Looks like the old Liverpool is back :francis:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
d540353a1bc5d03ce19f0505b7af267f.png
We bykeeeeee

@DiricLover @Ronaldinho grimy win :tacky:

but a win nonetheless. :salute:

17 goals, 0 conceded. :wow:

we just stat padding. :wow:

next 2 games gonna be big though and a true test to our system...spurs are gonne be a huge step up from boro who gave us a the hardest challenge thus far post-assnal. And city....well.....you know. :manny:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
@DiricLover @Ronaldinho grimy win :tacky:

but a win nonetheless. :salute:

17 goals, 0 conceded. :wow:

we just stat padding. :wow:

next 2 games gonna be big though and a true test to our system...spurs are gonne be a huge step up from boro who gave us a the hardest challenge thus far post-assnal. And city....well.....you know. :manny:
The last 30 minutes had me like :ooh::dwill::jcoleno::whew: then the game finally ended.
Pedro did not have much luck unfortunately, he was getting closer to second goal before Conte subbed him off.:wow:
Man, what a save from Valdez fucking ridiculous.

Finally at the top where we belong :ohhhdamn::sass1::westbrookswag:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
These plastics struggled against boro holy yall gonna get huge surprise come next weekend
Canadian calling us plastics :mjlol:
It's been 25 odd years since spuds beat us at our ground. You couldn't beat us last season :pachah1:we'll expose your ass, you're getting nothing just another thrashing by us:birdman:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Canadian calling us plastics :mjlol:
It's been 25 odd years since spuds beat us at our ground. You couldn't beat us last season :pachah1:we'll expose your ass, you're getting nothing just another thrashing by us:birdman:
Yeah you guys are plastics chelsea only started getting fans after that rusian bought your club. Your squad is filled with rent boyz i promise you guys aint winning the league and hazard will leave for actual top club like real or psg

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Yeah you guys are plastics chelsea only started getting fans after that rusian bought your club. Your squad is filled with rent boyz i promise you guys aint winning the league and hazard will leave for actual top club like real or psg
Wah u on abt?:what: I supported the almighty blues from the Zola days :camby:
Hazard said he will only leave Chelsea as champions the joke is on you mate :pachah1:
PSG big club? :russ: Typical deluded spuds fan. You'll never become like us champions league winners and premier league winners. Enjoy the 5-3 DVDs :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts