Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
AssanalFanTV and Chill is:z1banet: Good gracious how I missed it. :chrisfreshhah:

Some of the comments under the videos

"Moh's ears get bigger every season"

"That forehand from the somali is distracting me"

"It's been so long that the popcorn prizes have gone up"

:russ::pachah1:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
There are few aston villa fans here kkkkkk

This year EPL is crazy, never seen so many good teams in one season. We're in November, the difference between number 1 and 5 on the table is just 4 point

@Realwarya that own goal though :pachah1:
Yeah it was a horrible own goal oh well atleast we didnt lose.

14993503_2172686999622399_6667795610154553327_n.jpg

@Air Jalam @ghost @RedStar @Cambuulinho @DiricLover @waraabe

I´ts so nice to see my team giving everybody the gus. Coutinho,Mane and Firmino scares the caadi out of teams lately, but it´s not only those that play well it´s the whole team. The relentless gegen pressing and possession play is killing the other teams. All yall get prepared to get:dead: By Liverpool. And i want to congratulate united fans, that win is just a band aid on a bleeding wound. Wallahi u guys are a joke, over 100mill+ pounds spent and u look like u bought players from the garbage bin:mjlol::pachah1::russ:

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
I´ts so nice to see my team giving everybody the gus. Coutinho,Mane and Firmino scares the caadi out of teams lately, but it´s not only those that play well it´s the whole team. The relentless gegen pressing and possession play is killing the other teams. All yall get prepared to get:dead: By Liverpool. And i want to congratulate united fans, that win is just a band aid on a bleeding wound. Wallahi u guys are a joke, over 100mill+ pounds spent and u look like u bought players from the garbage bin:mjlol::pachah1::russ:
This happened last time you got cocky

This happened last time you got cocky

So sad that u have to go back to find something. too bad u guys are slipping all over lately, u lot might as well wear skates. mourinho look like someone put some sixir on him. too bad u guys play a proper team next time around. This win for u guys was merely a given. I'm looking forward to see mourinho whip out the bus again:mjcry:

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
So sad that u have to go back to find something. too bad u guys are slipping all over lately, u lot might as well wear skates. mourinho look like someone put some sixir on him. too bad u guys play a proper team next time around. This win for u guys was merely a given. I'm looking forward to see mourinho whip out the bus again:mjcry:
I'm not Utd fan but you lot are the most deluded, self entitled set of fans in the entire universe. No wonder the whole football community around the world were chearing for that infamous slip and crystanbul.

rabshole

Aragaani
I'm not Utd fan but you lot are the most deluded, self entitled set of fans in the entire universe. No wonder the whole football community around the world were chearing for that infamous slip and crystanbul.
First post in this entire thread that i felt was serious/personal and lacked banter :mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior

Chelski chavs won't let madows on trains

Trending