Poultry in motion
100 000 000 :mjlol:

upload_2016-10-23_18-34-46.jpeg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:deadpeter:
Congrats sxb your prediction was spot on :salute:

Beside the 3 gifted goals by Smalling ya'll knew what you were doing. It was only rigth for Kante to humiliate Smalling more.

Our pllayers were headless chickens with no idea of what theie jobs were. I blame aabe for this. He needs to get his shit together this start is inexcusable after all we've spent. Dude doesn't know what he's doing.

Idc how shit out style of play was under LVG at least he brought his shit in the big games. So far we've played Citeh, played us out of our own field in the first half, Against Loserpool he parks the bus like a and acts like a draw is 3 pts.:pacspit:
I'm sure he'll throw some player under the bus like he did to Shaw against Citeh. What a kalab :pacspit: The confidence I had in him and fuker stays ruining my weekend. Nacalatulah caleyk :pacspit: I've lost a lot of hair the past year looks the remaining will fly of my head and I'll be looking like Pep the fraud.:pacspit:

Why couldn't the fuker sell Rojo and Fellaini :pacspit: never seen more shit players in my life and aabe has the nerve to call them good players.:pacspit:

I'll be playing FIFA 17 career mode with United. at least I'll do a good job and we'll be winning stuff on FIFA. :rejoice:

United got the gus real bad today, no vaseline. Pogba don´t fit, Ibra is to slow and why the f*ck is Martial on the bench? I don´t care for united though, as long as liverpool does well i´m good:browtf:

Trending

Latest posts