Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chill, if they win tomorrow they're only 3 points behind the top and they haven't even played 10 games yet. It is too early to say they're out of the title race.
Have you seen the way they are playing? And don't forget they have not played the hard teams yet. They are not winning tomorrow. They'll be lucky with a draw which they can get. Quote me on this one.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Have you seen the way they are playing? And don't forget they have not played the hard teams yet. They are not winning tomorrow. They'll be lucky with a draw which they can get. Quote me on this one.

They can fix it, it's just tactics bro. Jose needs to play Pogba in the right position, bench Rooney, find a permanent back 4 formation and maybe buy a proper DM in January.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They can fix it, it's just tactics bro. Jose needs to play Pogba in the right position, bench Rooney, find a permanent back 4 formation and maybe buy a proper DM in January.
Nah jose is making your squad worst tbh. I thought you guys would improve but yall seem more sluggish.

Btw beating fenerbache 4-0 in europa aint really a big deal lmao

Why is Morgan Schneiderlin on the bench? What is the deal with Shweinsteiger being snuffed. Those two can hold the defensive mid and put pogba as an attacking Mid, play Rashford on the left, mikhtaryan on the right and zlatan as the lone strikers. A lot of times you see Zlatan wondering in the center making back passes. What is that about? No way bro. Jose is very confused.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@metamorphosis
I'm wondering why Schneiderlin doesn't get minutes either. I know he and Martial picked a training injury right before the Loserpool game but even before the injury man was not on the 18 man squad on most games we've played so far. He's the best DM we have that can consistently put on a good shift but I guess Mourinho doesn't trust him enough hence he prefers Fellaini out of all people. Carrick can do the work but he can't play every other week. I don't know why Fellaini gets more love than both Schneiderlin and Carrick they're both better players. Are you telling me that Schneiderlin can't make the easy side passes that Fellaini makes? :ftw9nwa: All Fellaini does is push players of the ball that's it. He can't pass slick passes from the back like Carrick neither can he defend better than Schneiderlin.

Lvg didn't use Schneiderlin at times last season and w3 had more l's when he didn't play than when he played. Aabe is making the same mistake.

I prefer a 3 man midfield of Herrera Schneiderlin and Pogba. With this 3 man midfield it would mean Mata would be played on the wing or be benched but to me this formation suits Pogba more than playing him and Herrera deep which would m3an he'd have a job of tracking back helping Herrera. That's not his strong suit. I mean he can do a job there but he's wasted.

The sooner aabe finds the best 11 the better for us. We shouldn't play Lingard. I don't care how hard work he is. Man adds nothing going forward. Martial, Mata or Mkhitaryan shouldn't ride the bench because this dude tracks back.

We will find our groove soon. It's still too early to count us out.:pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Back 4 is fine for now. We can rotate between Shaw/Blind both can hold their own. The two CB pairing is good. We might need to bring a new RB in January. Fabinho preferably. Aabe doesn't have Darmian in his plans. Think he'll be gone in January.
Like I said to Metamorphosis we have Schneiderlin. Why waste money on someone else when he can do the work? Carrick can back him in cup games/Europa games. Fellaini shouldn't be our first choice DM. I feel like when we play him next to Herrera we're only playing with 10 men. When the defense passes the ball to him he doesn't have the Football brains to slice defenses up hence he either back passes or does side passes. Carrick can do two killer passes in 10 minutes than this dude can do in 5 games.
Only reason he starts is because of his physicality.:pacspit:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
RIP Smalling :pachah1:Diegoal Costa to score two goals and Willian to score and dedicate it to his mother. Hazard penalty. Easy 4 nil, unless parkchester united park the bus:mjpls:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Why is Morgan Schneiderlin on the bench? What is the deal with Shweinsteiger being snuffed. Those two can hold the defensive mid and put pogba as an attacking Mid, play Rashford on the left, mikhtaryan on the right and zlatan as the lone strikers. A lot of times you see Zlatan wondering in the center making back passes. What is that about? No way bro. Jose is very confused.
Pogba plays better when had another DM covering for his ass.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
source.gif
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: like bowling pins

waraabe

Your superior
The rags are getting sexually abused by the chavs :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Bet moaninho wished he parked the bus like he did against Liverpool

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Kkkk the rent boys hired Smalling to be an inside man :damn::pacspit:

Ay ngl aabe is lost and confused. His team selections and tactics have been awful. Two big games he's been found out in the first half. We're making the rent boys look better than they are.:pacspit:

Ibra :pacspit: man straight be3n missing sitters. :pacspit:

At least NFL and TWD will make me forget about this game.