Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@iNutEasily who cares? We took the W. The competition is getting real. There is literally 2 point difference between first place city and fourth place Liverpool.

Just when things got interesting, we get another boring international breaks.

@iNutEasily who cares? We took the W. The competition is getting real. There is literally 2 point difference between first place city and fourth place Liverpool.

Just when things got interesting, we get another boring international breaks.

i agree with you on the last part. I fucking hate internationals. Especially since we had one like 3-4 weeks ago :mindblown:

as for the former.....enjoy those 3 points while it lasts....:sass1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This :mjlol:

You drew with stoke the team at the bottom of the league :drakelaugh:
You've won all your games thanks to the refs. How many penalties have ya'll had so far:damn:

Looking forward to the game at JuanField after international break.:banderas:

waraabe

Your superior
You've won all your games thanks to the refs. How many penalties have ya'll had so far:damn:

Looking forward to the game at JuanField after international break.:banderas:

:mjlol: Rags talking about getting help from refs

Resorting to "you got penalties from the ref" :mjlol:

Man city was full of hype! I hope they finish below top 4 just b cause i hate pep!

Yall seen Man u's next several games?:drakelaugh: They wont get more than a point in each game if they are lucky.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Gary :dead:

FB_IMG_1476656957864.jpg

no CL football for man u next year if they dont fix up. They are so trash. They can forget about winning the title.

So is loserpool and that fraud klopp
Liverpool are title contenders Mr. Dhurwaa. Have you not been watching them? They are joint first spot with Arsenal now until City wins tomorrow. lol. Liverpool have a good chance of winning this especially since Arsenal have started to Bottle already.

waraabe

Your superior
Liverpool are title contenders Mr. Dhurwaa. Have you not been watching them? They are joint first spot with Arsenal now until City wins tomorrow. lol. Liverpool have a good chance of winning this especially since Arsenal have started to Bottle already.

I am a Liverpool supporter Akhi. Today shows what I mean. West Brom scored with their only chance

I am a Liverpool supporter Akhi. Today shows what I mean. West Brom scored with their only chance
Liverpool's defense is a little weak and your mid ain't all that. Klopp has to sign a good left back and a good Defensive mid Jan if he wants to win. Other than they are good.

@RedStar No way bro. man u are finished. Conte has better chance than them.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Chill, if they win tomorrow they're only 3 points behind the top and they haven't even played 10 games yet. It is too early to say they're out of the title race.

Trending

Latest posts