Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
Lmao Watford? I'll be laughing my ass off when you lose to the likes of Hull City or Middlessbrough:chrisfreshhah: This is the EPL nigga :birdman:

Ay tho I forgot about Europa hangover I blame the L on fuking Europa :bell::lolbron:
Truth be told after the loss to liverpool this weekend im not feeling optimistic about our upcoming matches against Leicester & arsenal:manny:
Gotta rub as much salt&liin dhanaan in your wounds as possible before our turn comes:lolbron:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Capoue a spurs flop player got more goals then pogba hilarous:ftw9nwa: I told you niggas pogba is just a vine player now hes getting exposed cause he aint got marchisio,pirlo or even vidal to clean up his mess

My bad , I was confusing you with someone else .
Even with the inprovements made by others , I still feel arsenal have enough to hover around 2-4 place for the season ,obviously without come closing to winning the league .arsenals squad isn't that bad and Liverpool and spurs are not better than arsenal .leicester were a freak team last season .i don't think we will see mourinho full effect until next season. It remains to be seen whether conte will instantly work his magic . I expect city to win the league .
Most of my predictions are materialising . Liverpool are surprising me though .mourinho faces the same dilemma England face :Rooney as CAM limits the effect of deli Ali for England and Pogba for Man Utd.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Vardy telling Mike Dean
"What am I supposed to do fuking bald c*nt":russ::deadpeter: Manta dhiiga ba ku kacay Vardy. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Chelsea got dominated! The game could have easily been 4 or 5 zero. I like this arsenal but as usual they will bottle it after New year's.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
I'd like to congratulate arsenal for the deservedly 3 points, perfect from start to finish. For us :mjlol:I will take a break, I sense the same repetition from last season. We still play Ivanovic :draketf:Cahill can piss off back to Bolton we already got spanked by Liverpool and Arsenal we ain't getting top 4 it's over.