Baraawe oo xaladeeda gacan Ka baxday.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Barawe should move to 1m1v. leaders who all have their own mandate and clan backing has failed. As you can see here mayor of Barawe is opposed by other different deputy mayors as well as 22 out of 27 ‘council members’.

Whoever has most population in the city can vote for their own leader

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@mohamedismail Thanks for providing South West news. They are quiet clan but based on history have strong political vision and acumen as they saw the benefits of federalism while the other idiots in the 50s and trusteeship didn't.

They also are rumoured creating somali political culture post abdillah yusuf govt in parliament thru sharif sakin. Clans with past proof of their vision are higher IQ then clans who are politically naked in historical contribution to state building. Somalia needs RAHANWAYN on the state building table immediately. We are trying to put clothes on this failed somalinimo idealogy brough to us by absame.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Barawe should move to 1m1v. leaders who all have their own mandate and clan backing has failed. As you can see here mayor of Barawe is opposed by other different deputy mayors as well as 22 out of 27 ‘council members’.

Whoever has most population in the city can vote for their own leader
I support this idea. We should soon move to that.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
@mohamedismail Thanks for providing South West news. They are quiet clan but based on history have strong political vision and acumen as they saw the benefits of federalism while the other idiots in the 50s and trusteeship didn't.

They also are rumoured creating somali political culture post abdillah yusuf govt in parliament thru sharif sakin. Clans with past proof of their vision are higher IQ then clans who are politically naked in historical contribution to state building. Somalia needs RAHANWAYN on the state building table immediately. We are trying to put clothes on this failed somalinimo idealogy brough to us by absame.
I totally agree.

I personally am against this idea of somalinimo. I see somalia as a country and only view those who live in Somalia as Somalis. Those that live in Kenya and Ethiopia are Kenyan and Ethiopia in my eyes. The idea of somaliweyn is what led us to this destruction.

Trending

Latest posts