Banning all Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the process of banning all Somali males over the age of 15 from using my laptop .war dadkani waa wada freaks and qudhun .m

Last edited:

Odeg

Gedo
:siilaanyolaugh:

If you let others use your stuff then prepared to be traumatized and viewing the person differently afterwards.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Lol most Somalis get off on shit like that, I've said it a million times. They have disgusting desires. They even watch gay and claim they're straight.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

If you let others use your stuff then prepared to be traumatized and viewing the person differently afterwards.
I remember My cadaan friend told me about he was fixing a Arab guys laptop and he found a alot of gay But the video that stood out was a gay Guy who was getting banged by a horse and he later died

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I remember My cadaan friend told me about he was fixing a Arab guys laptop and he found a alot of gay But the video that stood out was a gay Guy who was getting banged by a horse and he later died

How did he view enough of them to have a standout video? :urgh:

Fadaro

Imagine when I take my laptop to get fixed .the somali technician has some fine daughters .he will laugh @ me I were to make an approach .one has no choice but to go to a Sikh computer technician and tell him I am dark skinned Indian from rahuldeep .

Lol most Somalis get off on shit like that, I've said it a million times. They have disgusting desires. They even watch gay and claim they're straight.

Studies don't comletelely disagree

Great news for dudes and society’s potential of accepting the idea their sexuality may also exist on a spectrum! A new study from Dr. Martin J. Downing dives the into -watching habits of 821 gay, straight, and bisexual men reveals some unexpected behavior. Namely, despite the annoying perpetuation of homophobic rhetoric — like “bromance,” why — surrounding the culture, 21 percent of the heterosexual men surveyed say they’ve watched same-sex male in the past six months.

http://www.thefrisky.com/2016-10-12/way-more-straight-men-watch-gay--than-you-might-have-guessed/
:deadpeter:

Last edited:
I fix my laptop by myself so I don't have to let other see my stuff. I also always make sure to lock it if I am leaving it somewhere just in case.
:icon e smile:

Odeg

Gedo
I think shit like that is more common than one think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending