BALAAYO! Yesterday SL approved churches 4 recognition, 2day PM Hussen attends Sunday church services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:drakewtf::jcoleno::kanyehmm::mindblown::ohdamn::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

This man has done sold his soul :ohno::mugshotman:

At least the Somali President addresses SL

:siilaanyolaugh::ileycry:

Last edited:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Then behave like a female. Dadkaa caydha ka daa oo qabyaaladda jooji, nacasyahay.:gucciwhat:
hoyada nacaas ee, learn somali curiyaanyohow kulaha ''dadka cayda ka daa'' warya you're a grown man that can't even speak somali don't check me check your somali moriyaanyohow :susp:

na daa istubidyohow :birdman:

hoyada nacaas ee, learn somali curiyaanyohow kulaha ''dadka cayda ka daa'' warya you're a grown man that can't even speak somali don't check me check your somali moriyaanyohow :susp:

na daa istubidyohow :birdman:

:draketf:Hooyadey yaa ku yidhi soo qaad? Bal waxan bilaa edebtaa af soomaali xumideeda eeg. Have some self respect and behave like a woman.

I swear these walaweyn savages have no dhaqan.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Somaliland is turning liberal well done !! Soon clubs, bars restaurants will open up and then you will see beaches with Xalimos wearing bikinis :) whilst the rest of Somalia becomes somalistan

I swear these morons have ADHD or something. It was a typing error.

Your grammar is appalling and you're making fun of a typo. WTF is "waxa ma"? Fcks sakes, if you're gonna make fun of my somali, at least learn it first.:gucciwhat:
I have a different accent than you, don't get too cocky :yacadiim:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
:draketf:Hooyadey yaa ku yidhi soo qaad? Bal waxan bilaa edebtaa af soomaali xumideeda eeg. Have some self respect and behave like a woman.

I swear these walaweyn savages have no dhaqan.
you are dismissed with your google translate af somali moriyaanyohow

Churches aren't really productive how about science centres ? Something which will help the public become more enlightened

From churches to marriage school Somalis got their priorities totally wrong, midnaa wuxuu ka hadlayaa Holy Ghost yow waax aan lojogiin, and the other is teaching how to decorate your house :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending