BALAAYO! EEDO with her kids gets into a fight with a native Swede,EEDO betrayed by the Canjeero diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Look at that Cadaan lady who consoled the children, her quick action :salute:

A parent should never fight front of their children unless absolutely necessary

Muji

VIP
Lol Swedish somalis are the worst

Y’all just don’t know this because their news is written in a different language.

Most Somali swedes came recently and have not been there longer than 5 years, yet they are over represented in jails.

80% of Somali swedes are unemployed. They are the real qashin of Europe.

Lol Swedish somalis are the worst

Y’all just don’t know this because their news is written in a different language.

Most Somali swedes came recently and have not been there longer than 5 years, yet they are over represented in jails.

80% of Somali swedes are unemployed. They are the real qashin of Europe.

They hate on us Canadian Somalis but they much worse! Only European Somalis i seen that are on their grind are the Dutch (young gen)! English and Scandinavians especially are trash

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
They hate on us Canadian Somalis but they much worse! Only European Somalis i seen that are on their grind are the Dutch (young gen)! English and Scandinavians especially are trash
Blud english somalis are unrecognisable in the community. We’re only recently getting malis in prison due to the influence and influx of madows invading their neighbourhoods

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Somalis in sweden are the worst and lowest of the low:chrisfreshhah:

Those niggas rob the miskiin government and have given us a bad image. When sould they realise that the swedes are the sweetest and respectful cadaans alive?:farmajoyaab:

Kratos

Sonder
Have you guys seen the Wikipedia page for Swedish Somalis? I can tell it was written by some alt-right Swedish nationalist. It literally reads like a detailed account of everything that's wrong with us: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_Sweden

I think reer UK have been promoted to being the 2nd worst diaspora

The first paragraph says:

"half of Somali women do not live with the father of her children, only 3 out of 10 young Somalis have passing grades in primary education (Swedish: Grundskola), 1 out of 5 Somali men aged 18-23 have been suspected of a violent crime and about half the Somalis had no income from work in 2005." :deadrose::dead:

Is that really necessary to mention? looool, they really did not hold back

Status
Not open for further replies.