BALAAYO! A faarax burned a cadaan chick to death in Columbus, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Crazy mfer should be executed. Who dafuq burns a woman to death?

Who knows, he's drunken probably was used by someone.

He’s probably an easily controllable person. I wouldn’t be surprised if his friend killed that girl and he went back to “burn” the evidence. If he gets caught he gets in trouble for burning a dead body. All evidence is destroyed and his friend gets off. Makes sense to me. The guy probably even purposefully got drunk so he can go and burn the body

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
He’s probably an easily controllable person. I wouldn’t be surprised if his friend killed that girl and he went back to “burn” the evidence. If he gets caught he gets in trouble for burning a dead body. All evidence is destroyed and his friend gets off. Makes sense to me. The guy probably even purposefully got drunk so he can go and burn the body

Man we can only speculate from what prompt him or whether he has done it at all, innocent until proven guilty is the law. I was just pointing out he didn't kill her.

Man we can only speculate from what prompt him or whether he has done it at all, innocent until proven guilty is the law. I was just pointing out he didn't kill her.

I used to live in Columbus. Barely any Somalis in Upper Arlington that’s the nicer side and suburbs of Columbus. Barely any Somalis in that area , and definitely not a drunk one walking through parks. This shit wasn’t random he was there for a reason

Columbus doesn’t have good public transportation. No subways / railways . The Cota buses are shit. This guy didn’t randomly end up in upper Arlington in a drunken adventure . Dude drove there or got dropped off. That’s facts any Somali from Columbus will agree. If you live in Upper Arlington you have money, so what was this drunk Geeljire doing there?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Read the article he didn't kill her, he's accused of corpse abuse, meaning he didn't kill her but burned her dead corpse sounds fishy.
"According to the preliminary autopsy report, Simpson’s body had been placed in a container and then set on fire." Implies someone put her body in a container and burned her, as the dead can't move themselves.

"Police say DNA taken from Simpson's body matched Abdullahi." Implies he had contact with her close to the time of her death.

"The report also said there were obvious signs of trauma to the body. An official ruling of death has not been determined." Implies she struggled as an assailant attacked her (most likely Abdullahi, or someone who was in the area at the time along with Abdullahi).

Based on these 3 facts, it appears to me that he was in the area in question. A person passing by noticed Simpson's body while it was still burning. This explains why the evidence was still traceable. Since she most likely died before being placed in the container and burned, and because Abdullahi's DNA was found in Simpson's body (no mention of what type of DNA, so I can't for example assume he raped her), it is most likely that he is a sensible suspect for her murder. This act of burning was most likely done to erase any evidence.

This article was posted before about the incident with her: https://www.10tv.com/article/report-woman-found-upper-arlington-park-was-placed-container-set-fire

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
"According to the preliminary autopsy report, Simpson’s body had been placed in a container and then set on fire." Implies someone put her body in a container and burned her, as the dead can't move themselves.

"Police say DNA taken from Simpson's body matched Abdullahi." Implies he had contact with her close to the time of her death.

"The report also said there were obvious signs of trauma to the body. An official ruling of death has not been determined." Implies she struggled as an assailant attacked her (most likely Abdullahi, or someone who was in the area at the time along with Abdullahi).

Based on these 3 facts, it appears to me that he was in the area in question. A person passing by noticed Simpson's body while it was still burning. This explains why the evidence was still traceable. Since she most likely died before being placed in the container and burned, and because Abdullahi's DNA was found in Simpson's body (no mention of what type of DNA, so I can't for example assume he raped her), it is most likely that he is a sensible suspect for her murder. This act of burning was most likely done to erase any evidence.

This article was posted before about the incident with her: https://www.10tv.com/article/report-woman-found-upper-arlington-park-was-placed-container-set-fire

He is not charged with murder he is charged with arson and dui, so that implies he didn't kill her, plus she was prostitute so anyone's DNA could be found with her. I'm just pointing out the facts here. So far her killer is unknown.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I used to live in Columbus. Barely any Somalis in Upper Arlington that’s the nicer side and suburbs of Columbus. Barely any Somalis in that area , and definitely not a drunk one walking through parks. This shit wasn’t random he was there for a reason

Columbus doesn’t have good public transportation. No subways / railways . The Cota buses are shit. This guy didn’t randomly end up in upper Arlington in a drunken adventure . Dude drove there or got dropped off. That’s facts any Somali from Columbus will agree. If you live in Upper Arlington you have money, so what was this drunk Geeljire doing there?

LOL. You must know something the police don't because they are not charging him with her death.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
He is not charged with murder he is charged with arson and dui, so that implies he didn't kill her, plus she was prostitute so anyone's DNA could be found with her. I'm just pointing out the facts here. So far her killer is unknown.
Did not know that. Explains the DNA part. I guess we'll need to let the story progress as we intend to learn more.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Did not know that. Explains the DNA part. I guess we'll need to let the story progress as we intend to learn more.

Yeah that is why it sounds fishy to me. (police stopped him for DUI, than pin the arson charge on him. There's is no prove he burned her. They claim he knew some details related to her dismembered body, but knowing how police intimidate people into saying stuff.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Woooow! I live few fts away from U.A

No Somali lives there...unheard of...homes are like $800k

It’s right close to the OSU campus.

The folks of Galbahaarey just gotta move on from this one. He is as good as a dead one. He killed a white woman :jcoleno:

I’ve been listening to a Podcast about American Justice system. The reporter spend a year in Cleveland Ohio’s court system. Ileen nothing has changed for the madoows since the 1960s. The justice system is only for whitie

@Pureblood this one is gonna change his name to Sagal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending