Bad Investment Advice: Buy the cryptocurrency called Ripple. It's price doubled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week Ripple (aka XRP) was selling for less than $1 and today it's upwards of $2 and heading on up.
I put 3K in it about two weeks ago. Hoping it reaches $20 :ahh:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Lol I bought it in at 20 cents just wish I would havery spent like 70% of my bank I would have more than made 10x in one month

Lol I bought it in at 20 cents just wish I would havery spent like 70% of my bank I would have more than made 10x in one month

I tried to convince my mom to put her ayuuto money into it.
If only I had the Somali language skills to explain cryptocurrency.
I could only muster up "Computer money, big money to be made, buy now." She told me to stop gambling online :chrisfreshhah:

It’s very interesting to see first time investors in any asset class jump into the market filled with greed.

I just hope you guys learn from this and start your journey as retail investors for the long run. To make %5 or 5000% return all depends on your ability to understand what “Xoolo” (Wealth) really means.

The hold is similar to hitting the gym and patiently waiting for results. Some people want to take steroids and skip the journey and process.

Learn from this and realize that it isn’t some “White Guy”, “Some Job”, “Some friend”, or “Some Cop” that is holding you back in life, it’s YOU who against your Xoolo.

:farole:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
It’s very interesting to see first time investors in any asset class jump into the market filled with greed.

I just hope you guys learn from this and start your journey as retail investors for the long run. To make %5 or 5000% return all depends on your ability to understand what “Xoolo” (Wealth) really means.

The hold is similar to hitting the gym and patiently waiting for results. Some people want to take steroids and skip the journey and process.

Learn from this and realize that it isn’t some “White Guy”, “Some Job”, “Some friend”, or “Some Cop” that is holding you back in life, it’s YOU who against your Xoolo.

:farole:

This our generations gold rush. GO BIG OR GO HOME

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Their are people that got in at under a penny January 2017 and are already millionaires. It's crazy. Alxamdulilah I'm glad I got in @ under 70 cents because everyone now is jumping in cause of FOMO.

I believe it'll reach $10-$20 dollars by this summer when banks in Japan start buying and using XRP this spring. If it beats Bitcoins marketcap (which I know it will), gets added on Coinbase and hopefully replaces SWIFTs sending/receiving transaction use for banks then the sky is the limit.

Apollo

VIP
Ripple is centralized and pre-mined. It is the most worthless of the main cryptos. Do not buy that crap. Also, its market cap is totally misleading as the actual volume that is traded is very low. Bad investment.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Ripple is centralized and pre-mined. It is the most worthless of the main cryptos. Do not buy that crap. Also, its market cap is totally misleading as the actual volume that is traded is very low. Bad investment.

nigga this is money no need to buy into the decentralized/centralized bullshit, get in now or keep quiet when we all rich.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
nigga this is money no need to buy into the decentralized/centralized bullshit, get in now or keep quiet when we all rich.
How much did you invest in ripple ?
I wanna buy it for $1000 and go for the long haul if it's possible to make a decent profit.

Apollo

VIP
How much did you invest in ripple ?
I wanna buy it for $1000 and go for the long haul if it's possible to make a decent profit.

Go waste that money on coke and hookers. More value for your money instead of wasting it on imaginary interwebz money that will go down in value.

So how much money do you have to put in to get any meaningful profit ?

Damn it seems like people who had it at a less than a dollar are cashing in big time :patrice:

Also someone post an article or link an informative piece about ripples.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
So how much money do you have to put in to get any meaningful profit ?

Damn it seems like people who had it at a less than a dollar are cashing in big time :patrice:

Also someone post an article or link an informative piece about ripples.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....g-up-so-fast-will-the-xrp-surge-continue/amp/

It's at 2 dollars now projected to go up to 10 possibly in 2018 that's 5x on your investment.

Ignore Amun he's full of what we call FUD in the crypto community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending