Back at it again with the halal remix,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Man I hope someone puts a bullet between their eyes, What a bunch of garbage, I don't know how the Moozlim consumers buy into this xaar.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
72 wifeys akhasay :hova:
Don't say that, xuralayn are not akhasay.

My Faraax better not cheat on me with xuralayn, I will purposely make him choose me in Jannah inshallah.
I gotta chase these earth chicks away from my Faraax and then I have to keep an eye on the xuralayns, :kendrickcry:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Don't say that, xuralayn are not akhasay.

My Faraax better not cheat on me with xuralayn, I will purposely make him choose me in Jannah inshallah.
I gotta chase these earth chicks away from my Faraax and then I have to keep an eye on the xuralayns, :kendrickcry:
I hear that hadith is not authentic isn't that what the non-Muslims say to insult and laugh at us? Weird he's putting that into a song/

72 chilling, hoor al ayn women
halal money, get it
we go to saudi, spend it

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: these lyrics

this is their best one so far tho, much better than the turning up in the masjid on a tuesday track

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Wallahi s piss me off man such a bunch of selfhating people that climax at the thought of a foreigner mentioning them or giving them a shout out.

Hubble

VIP
Wallahi s piss me off man such a bunch of selfhating people that climax at the thought of a foreigner mentioning them or giving them a shout out.

At least they finally got genuine attention. Back in the day they climaxed when Beenie Man said something which sounded like "yes nayaa" on a track. Or when they used to claim Puff Daddyy as Somali.

angrycat

not so sad after all
why r u limiting it to somali, just look thru youtube comments on things like buzzfeed videos "lol im vietnamese and wasn't offended" "lol im ukrainian thanks for the shoutout xx" im serious, i think somali people should stop being so hard on each other :fingerwag:

Wooooh braaap they going in
UszZ9MD.gif

Salafi rap stars :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts