Baby fever šŸ„ŗšŸ˜¾šŸ‘ŽšŸ½

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Iā€™m so mad at myself for wanting a baby. Iā€™m thinking that I want a child at 23? Instagram is doing me dirty with recommendations like this :noneck:

Villainess

Wait nvm yā€™all I have a high chance of c-section. My mom had all c section and so did my aunt. Iā€™m done for :cosbyhmm:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
the only child u should be having
About This Site ā€“ Get a Fat Wallet and a Lean Body

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan āœ‹
Iā€™m so mad at myself for wanting a baby. Iā€™m thinking that I want a child at 23? Instagram is doing me dirty with recommendations like this :noneck:
Nothing wrong with having a child at 23 Huuno, don't listen to the western crap where they brainwash you to have kids at 30+

It's a strategy of making sure people don't have lots of children, because by the time you're 30 you're already past your peak and are 20% less likely to conceive. How many kids can one realistically have once they have their first child at 30?

Just make sure you find the right guy who's not easily influenced by his surroundings, is ready to go to the edge of the world for you, reciprocate that same energy and have as many kids as you can.

Last edited:

Villainess

Nothing wrong with having a child at 23 Huuno, don't listen to the western crap where they brainwash you to have kids at 30+

It's a strategy of making sure people don't have lots of children, because by the time you're 30 you're already past your peak and are 20% less likely to convince. How many kids can one realistically have once they have their first child at 30?

Just make sure you find the right guy who's not easily influenced by his surroundings, is ready to go to the edge of the world for you, reciprocate that same energy and have as many kids as you can.
Oh no I dont want to have a child in my 30s. Thatā€™s what my mother did she had her first child at 27. Thatā€™s too old for me, when your kid is 20 youā€™ll be in your 40s. I wanna grow up with them you know what I mean? Inshallah itā€™ll be easy for all of us.

on the bright side, kids are little devils when they hit 5. :wow:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan āœ‹
Oh no I dont want to have a child in my 30s. Thatā€™s what my mother did she had her first child at 27. Thatā€™s too old for me, when your kid is 20 youā€™ll be in your 40s. I wanna grow up with them you know what I mean? Inshallah itā€™ll be easy for all of us.

on the bright side, kids are little devils when they hit 5. :wow:
Thats the spirit! And yeah they're a handful at around 5, I've got 47 nieces and nephews (Don't ask how many siblings I've got)

:mjlol:

Didnā€™t think about babies before I turn 27 now I see myself smiling when I look at babies, something happens when you turn 27

Trending

Latest posts