Baadiye (Rural) Wedding

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol must be the king of that tuulo, the whole town is out to celebrate it. I have a dream that one day I will go live in baadiyo, set up a little shop and live a simple life.

Macalin M

Out here
Lol must be the king of that tuulo, the whole town is out to celebrate it. I have a dream that one day I will go live in baadiyo, set up a little shop and live a simple life.
You sure you can live in baadiyo? You ever been out there?

Muji

VIP
Weddings are a weird concept

A practice that happens so two people can shag

When you put it like that it’s strange that we still practice this ish

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Walaahi culture is nothing but a veneer of how savage & pathetic human beings are. We sit around in our Victorian Sashes & China Tea cups, thinking we are ALL great & civilized.

yet we come from this

:(

Muji

VIP
Walaahi culture is nothing but a veneer of how savage & pathetic human beings are. We sit around in our Victorian Sashes & China Tea cups, thinking we are ALL great & civilized.

yet we come from this

You’re starting to sound like @Samira

When did your English improve?

yet we come from this

@Basra

Were these people sitting and enjoying the poetry invited to the wedding? Every Somali wedding in the diaspora is gate crushed by people who were not invited. Is this where that gate crushing culture comes from?

Weddings are a weird concept

A practice that happens so two people can shag

When you put it like that it’s strange that we still practice this ish

@Knowles

Men used to be savages who only understood mayhem, rape and kidnapping women and when wise men invented god, institutions such as marriages followed where men laid total claims of permanent ownership on women and other men were expected to respect it or expect ‘God’s wrath’. It seems like much hasn’t changed.

@Knowles

Men used to be savages who only understood mayhem, rape and kidnapping women and when wise men invented god, institutions such as marriages followed where men laid total claims of permanent ownership on women and other men were expected to respect it or expect ‘God’s wrath’. It seems like much hasn’t changed.
cartoon-caveman-dragging-cave-woman-260nw-31004170.jpg

Ahh yes the days where you could drag what ever women you want to your cave I wish born back then:tocry:

cartoon-caveman-dragging-cave-woman-260nw-31004170.jpg

Ahh yes the days where you could drag what ever women you want to your cave I wish born back then:tocry:

@Starscream

I heard the practice still exists in Sool and Sanaag or was I lied to? Anyway, now, meher and yarrad replaced it & you can buy them legally with few camels. Men still call the shots in when to divorce them or get another one. This is as civilised as we could get and not to raid them like cattle any longer.

@Starscream

I heard the practice still exists in Sool and Sanaag or was I lied to? Anyway, now, meher and yarrad replaced it & you can buy them legally with few camels. Men still call the shots in when to divorce them or get another one. This is as civilised as we could get and not to raid them like cattle any longer.
Were in the Dark days we should be able to steal them like before:mjcry: