Ayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only that was true, it would make for a convincing argument for a liberal, but atlas Somaliland keeps the conservative ways of Somalia, again discrediting the artificial boundary between us :)

Men have been arrested for wearing revealing out-fits and as such it is considered one of the most iliberal places on earth together with the hell-ravaged world seeing the demise of its status :)
nigga f*ck yo momma

nigga f*ck yo momma

My mother had an active sexual life style, which I was never included in, but thank you for giving me an opportunity to explain the meaning of healthy, and a sexual life style to you :)

Healthy is treating your body right, and a sexual life style includes you and your SO or sexual partner having pleasure sessions based in mutual understand and under safe conditions for both :)

My mother had an active sexual life style, which I was never included in, but thank you for giving me an opportunity to explain the meaning of healthy, and a sexual life style to you :)

Healthy is treating your body right, and a sexual life style includes you and your SO or sexual partner having pleasure sessions based in mutual understand and under safe conditions for both :)
Whats your phone number babes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts