AYEEYO banned frm being a Cabbie N Australia, got 27 traffic offences, asked a blind man 4 direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so disappointed. Ayeeyo should run for office and change the laws and the rules. Ayeeyo Hawa for a seat in the next State parliament. At least, she tried as cab driver and didn't work. Now, she has to try and become an Australian politician. Most politicians are crooked, or failed businesspeople. She should fix them up.

Seriously speaking, as a Somali, she is too old for niceties like good morning, can I help you, thank you, how many Somalis in that age group do you know who say those things? I gave a lift to an old Somali lady and she got angry with me because I won't tell her my clan and after I told her, she got angrier with me and didn't talk to me for the rest of the trip. That is their thank you.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Like all the other Somali politician it is time that she goes back home and somehow be given a ministerial position by the rulers of 4 square miles. She will then talk on Somali television with a Somali sprinkled with English words. Next thing we’ll know is that she’ll have the title “Dr” like Faroole. He too was once a cab driver in melbourne :bell:

Like all the other Somali politician it is time that she goes back home and somehow be given a ministerial position by the rulers of 4 square miles. She will then talk on Somali television with a Somali sprinkled with English words. Next thing we’ll know is that she’ll have the title “Dr” like Faroole. He too was once a cab driver in melbourne :bell:

@R.Kelly

She becoming a Somali politician, you got a valid point there, but Farole being a cab driver? I think that's a fadhi ku dirrir rumour that got a life of it's own=fake.

@embarrassing

Why? Are you a cabbie? It is a true story, I didn't post it because I always considered her to be a role model for those Somali women on welfare.
Lol because he usually posts random and bizarre news articles and wrongly attributes them to Somalis. This was really real, an actual ayeeyo, even asking the blind man for directions was real.

and yeah I'm a cabbie.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I shouldn’t be laughing at this but why is a 70 year old ayeeyo driving a taxi in australia? And why is she asking for directions from a blind passenger :pachah1::russ:
4CE8FCA5-0A3E-4F3B-945B-F58D7632F0EB.jpeg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...on-directions-use-GPS-ignored-red-lights.html

I wish she would been my ayeeyo she a hustler. I would have supported her, some Farah failed her for ayeeyo to hustle like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts