Ayaan Hirsi Ali To Replace Candance Owens On the Daily Wire

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Omg kisame, being a male kaffir doesnt make you better in our eyes. Atleast those girls had some negative experiences what did you have to leave? Nothing i bet Kibir ba ka batay. Gaal wa gaal being less coon aint gon change that

yes
Nigga I want our society to get better just so we don't we have to deal with a bunch of coons.

Only reason why you don't see that many male gaals causing havoc like ayaan is because most of Somali men don't deal with as much b.s compared to xalimos.

Omg kisame, being a male kaffir doesnt make you better in our eyes. Atleast those girls had some negative experiences what did you have to leave? Nothing i bet Kibir ba ka batay. Gaal wa gaal being less coon aint gon change that
No need to drag the gaals on here who mean well, caadi iska dhig

:whoa:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Nigga I want our society to get better just so we don't we have to deal with a bunch of coons.

Only reason why you don't see that many male gaals causing havoc like ayaan is because most of Somali men don't deal with as much b.s compared to xalimos.
As much as you are right, you are no longer part of this community if you aren’t muslim. Sorry I don’t make the rules.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
No need to drag the gaals on here who mean well, caadi iska dhig

:whoa:
Sis I seen him try to make this a gender thing like gazillion times I wont stand for it. Nigga is committing apple polishing of the highest degree

Sis I seen him try to make this a gender thing like gazillion times I wont stand for it. Nigga is committing apple polishing of the highest degree
I have noticed it too.

Sometimes the gender differences between male and female experiences of leaving Islam are worth noting and highlighting, but he does shoehorn it into certain situations where it doesn't make rational sense.

All in all, I sympathise with female gaals more, considering the existence of cultural misogyny that adds onto the pain of isolation from their family/community.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I have noticed it too.

Sometimes the gender differences between male and female experiences of leaving Islam are worth noting and highlighting, but he does shoehorn it into certain situations where it doesn't make rational sense.

All in all, I sympathise with female gaals more, considering the existence of cultural misogyny that adds onto the pain of isolation from their family/community.
Other than ayaan hirsi an outlier, I cant think of any other girls who cause harm to our community. wait actually the twitter ones 😬 but they arent doing anything in real life so I wouldnt count them

The problem with this interview is that she will tell a lot of blatant lies about Somalia and its culture, and we already know what her opinion will be about Islam. It will be a long night.
Ben Shapiro always brings self-hating people on tho so hopefully people won’t take this as serious🙏

Somalis need their PR improved with the rightwing. This has some upsides, lol.
She don’t even claim Somali at all, doesn’t even interfere in Somali politics, all other diaspora talk about their Islamic extremists she hardly talks about alshabaab or Somali immigration she’s just generally talks shit about Muslim communities

Wow they’re really going out of their way to show how much they hate Islam. They’re picking a fight with Allah. Good luck winning that. Smh

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its not like you’re ms world basra 🙄

No huuno. I am Mrs Somali spot

1715645520795.png

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Other than ayaan hirsi an outlier, I cant think of any other girls who cause harm to our community. wait actually the twitter ones 😬 but they arent doing anything in real life so I wouldnt count them
I have noticed it too.

Bruh... Most of the ex Muslim somalis I've I ran into online were women. I've legit seen a lot of coon shit. My first week hanging out in r/xsomalian I got downvoted constantly because I kept getting into arguments with ayaan hirsi stans. We got a lot of white worshipers amongst us.

Majority of the gaal Somali niggas I've ran into in ex Muslim spaces were gay. Most of the straight ones tend to just hang out in regular Somali spaces. If gaal niggas were causing havoc I would have brought it up too but most of these guys are pretty low-key.

MY statement about ayaan being easily replaceable is true and y'all niggas know that. Only reason I'm so vocal about this is because I hate the fact the gaal community is filled with coons.

Bruh... Most of the ex Muslim somalis I've I ran into online were women. I've legit seen a lot of coon shit. My first week hanging out in r/xsomalian I got downvoted constantly because I kept getting into arguments with ayaan hirsi stans. We got a lot of white worshipers amongst us.

Majority of the gaal Somali niggas I've ran into in ex Muslim spaces were gay. Most of the straight ones tend to just hang out in regular Somali spaces. If gaal niggas were causing havoc I would have brought it up too but most of these guys are pretty low-key.

MY statement about ayaan being easily replaceable is true and y'all niggas know that. Only reason I'm so vocal about this is because I hate the fact the gaal community is filled with coons.
Never actually disagreed with you, bro.

It's the girls and gays who tend to do all of the Ex-Muslim activism that goes from normal religious criticism to dickriding white people. That's already obvious, because Muslim communities are harsher towards women who break the rules than guys, and khaniisnimo is a big no in all non-white cultures so they have more incentive to hate Muslims. It is what it is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for circumcision, it is obligatory for men, as most scholars have said, and it is desirable and not obligatory for women. / I honestly do not know whether Somali circumcision is performed in the Islamic manner or whether it is pagan

As for circumcision, it is obligatory for men and desirable, but not obligatory for women. / I do not know frankly whether Somali circumcision is performed in the Islamic way or not, or whether it is pagan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.