Axmed Madoobe may not attend D/mareeb 3

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Apparently he is going under surgery in Nairobi

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Melvin did you see duqbilow flossing USD 10K given to him during the campaign to elect Ilhan.
Farmajo probably gave him 100K.
How much were you given?

I wish, I would gladly take that money, but unlike you Duqbilow my views are genuine :wow:

Warya ka.xishoo Mdxweynha and wish.him a speedy recovery :ufdup:
Warya did you fail drug test?

Need to eat garlic before you go for drug test mise Aabo Farmajo will not give you shaqo.
Do you know the Borana Adaawe just lost his lucrative contract the guy is begging Moalimu to link him with Blackie.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Warya @Django, dadka have been flooding the timeline today.
I may need to marry OG after seeing some of these qalanjos :wow:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Doqon ba tahy Duqbilow, last warning adeerka ka xishoo, or you will be excommunicated from beesha and Kismayo.

Axmed-Madoobe.png

Warya ka.xishoo Mdxweynha and wish.him a speedy recovery :ufdup:

sxb there is no surgery. Stop the sheeko dad was with him couple of days ago. They are really good friends

he ain’t going because he doesn’t trust him nor does he wants him back. Warya unlike Somaliland or Puntland ahmed works with Dubai and Qatar he never ever sides with one side the man is too savvy

mark my words. Farmajo will always wonder which side Ahmed stand. But Ahmed does not want him back he cannot wait to see him go. Farmajo Insha Allah will not get extension he burned his card too many times.

in fact farmajo should worry Ahmed working with kheyre under cover. Kheyre is gona eat farmajo under cover that autistic dude will not know what hit him.

why do you make things up horta? Where do Marehans get their news sources from? Nairobi hospitals ?

There is no agreement between Xaarmaajo and Madoobe. Farmaajo didn’t even complete the small acts asked of him so how will we even trust him? Also we don’t accept the Disgusting bribes from the enemy no matter the cost.

Trending