Axmed Ducaale Xaaf's Inauguration as head of Galmudug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happening soon/right now

All the other regional leaders and the Interior Minister has landed. Faarmajo is said to be attending the inauguration.

Gaas looks paranoid af. He needs the Men in Black to protect him in GM. :drakelaugh:

DA_TTYmXoAA1SiR.jpg

Gambar

VIP
Xaaf is like 80 years old. How come Somalis like very old politicians to lead them?
They don't like the youth. Working in a hospital I was asked by the doctor to translate and this ayeyo referred to me as yarta as if I couldn't do the job. They think old people are wise and young people are stupid and can't be trusted. That's their logic.

They don't like the youth. Working in a hospital I was asked by the doctor to translate and this ayeyo referred to me as yarta as if I couldn't do the job. They think old people are wise and young people are stupid and can't be trusted. That's their logic.
lol youre completely off base. Its all about money + connections.

Gambar

VIP
lol youre completely off base. Its all about money + connections.
Haye waa yahay, run for President of Galmudug ina adeer I will support you but will they? :rolleyes: The first thing that will come out of their mouths is why is this little kid running for President? Anaa dhaqanka ka badiya dee Somalida meel kasta ay joogaan waa isku mid. Lacag iyo connections waxba ku tari meyso. The majority think that way. I hate to say it but it's because they are uneducated and don't know better.

Haye waa yahay, run for President of Galmudug ina adeer I will support you but will they? :rolleyes: The first thing that will come out of their mouths is why is this little kid running for President? Anaa dhaqanka ka badiya dee Somalida meel kasta ay joogaan waa isku mid. Lacag iyo connections waxba ku tari meyso. The majority think that way. I hate to say it but it's because they are uneducated and don't know better.
The only way to win any parlamentary elections in Somalia is through connections and that paper. Don't mean to be rude, but they didn't vote for him because he was old, or "not young". He's season (aka a veteran in somali (street) politics), he's connected and he's rich.

You gotta be either really connected or really rich, or a nice combination of the two.

Bohol

VIP

I agree it is a bad thinking. It is better to give the youth a chance since they are more creative and
most of the times more capable than 90 year old odayaals with diabetes, dementia and God knows what-else they have.

The dude with the big beard is the mayor of Bohol town (he is only 27 years old) .
2n6z1h2.jpg

Gambar

VIP
I agree it is a bad thinking. It is better to give the youth a chance since they are more creative and
most of the times more capable than 90 year old odayaals with diabetes, dementia and God knows what-else they have.

The dude with the big beard is the mayor of Bohol town (he is only 27 years old) .
2n6z1h2.jpg
Mashallah Bohol is in Sool right? :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.